Tips on Confidence meter

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Hi all. I played a T20 Match yesterday. I won the toss and decided to bat first. Since this is my first time playing cricket 19 I don't know much of its features and all. But even after 20 balls, the batsman confidence was I red only. For virat kohli, it was in red even after his score was like 45 of 34 balls. Only when the 16 - 17th over came his confidence meter turned green. I could use some tips. Am i doing something wrong? Virat kohli hit 6 fours and only in the 18th over when the confidence meter was green I tried to hit a six. But most of them went for 4. I was able to hit only 1 six. Any tips guys?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Hi all. I played a T20 Match yesterday. I won the toss and decided to bat first. Since this is my first time playing cricket 19 I don't know much of its features and all. But even after 20 balls, the batsman confidence was I red only. For virat kohli, it was in red even after his score was like 45 of 34 balls. Only when the 16 - 17th over came his confidence meter turned green. I could use some tips. Am i doing something wrong? Virat kohli hit 6 fours and only in the 18th over when the confidence meter was green I tried to hit a six. But most of them went for 4. I was able to hit only 1 six. Any tips guys?
I think confidence is a bit off in T20s. You could try a couple of leaves early on.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
OK. What do you guys do to increase your confidence bar?
blocking, leaving, ideal time shots with footwork, and time are the general factors. But I found it bugged mostly, for AI players anyway. They could be 180 and still be in the red.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
OK thanks :)
Post automatically merged:

Also I just wanted to ask 1 more thing. What is this striker skill bonus in the custom difficulty options? What does it do?

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
OK thanks :)

Also I just wanted to ask 1 more thing. What is this striker skill bonus in the custom difficulty options? What does it do?
Not sure, is that the 1.5 skill points one? I don't really pay much attention to perks outside of career mode.

Sonic_2021

Club Captain
Hi. Though this is not the correct thread, I want the answer fast. I am playing cricket 19 on a 144hz monitor. But the game drops frames. Is it because the game is not optimized for 144hz? I think it should because it came out recently in 2019 only...

Especially when the ball marker appears..

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Switch on vysnc in the settings and/or use the frame limiter and set it to your refresh rate.

Users who are viewing this thread