TNA: Runnin' Wild! (TEW05)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
TNA: Runnin' Wild!

TNA Bound for Glory 2009 Results

Dark Match: Motor City Machine Guns (Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley) bt. Lethal Consequences (Jay Lethal and Consequences Creed) - Winners enter Six Way Ultimate X match

Amazing Red (c) bt. Suicide, Daniels, Homicide, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley - Six Way Ultimate X for the X Division Championship

Taylor Wilde and Sarita (c) bt. The Beautiful People (Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne) - Knockout Tag Team Championship

Eric Young bt. Kevin Nash (c) and Hernandez - Three Way for the Legends Championship

British Invasion (Brutus Magnus and Doug Williams) (Former IWGP, New TNA) and Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon) (New IWGP) bt. Main Event Mafia (Booker T and Scott Steiner) (Old TNA) and Beer Money Inc. (Robert Roode and James Storm) - Four Way Full Metal Mayhem Tag match for IWGP and TNA World Tag Team Championships (British Invasion grabbed the TNA titles, Team 3D grabbed IWGP titles)

ODB (c) bt. Awesome Kong and Tara - Three Way for the Knockout Championship

Bobby Lashley bt. Samoa Joe - Submission Match

Abyss bt. Mick Foley - Monsters Ball match, Dr Stevie as Special Guest Referee, if Abyss used thumbtacks as a weapon he would be DQed

Kurt Angle bt. Matt Morgan - After the match Kurt shook the hand of Matt Morgan

AJ Styles (c) bt. Sting - TNA World Heavyweight Championship

HULK HOGAN JOINS TNA WRESTLING
Legendary Wrestler and Pop Culture Icon Returns To The Ring With Fast-Rising Wrestling Organization

?Hulkamania? is back! The biggest name in professional wrestling history, Hulk Hogan, is joining Total Non-Stop Action Wrestling (TNA), the fastest rising wrestling organization in the world and home to one of cable television?s highest rated shows for young men, TNA iMPACT! The announcement was made today by TNA Wrestling in conjunction with Spike TV at a press conference held in New York City.

?Hulk Hogan is one of the world?s top pop culture icons and the biggest superstar in the history of professional wrestling. We are truly excited to welcome him into the TNA family,? said Dixie Carter, President of TNA Wrestling. ?Our goal is to become the world?s biggest professional wrestling company. Hulk defines professional wrestling and we look forward to partnering with him in a variety of ways as we continue to grow TNA globally.?

?I?m thrilled to be jumping back into the world of professional wrestling,? said Hogan. ?My fans have been asking me to return to the business for many years on a full time basis, but the timing or the opportunity has never been right until now. TNA Wrestling is a great company with an already excellent fan base, business and broadcast partner. I firmly believe now is the time for some change at TNA as they are positioned to jump to the next level in their development and I?m here to work with Dixie to help make that a reality.?

Through Hogan?s partnership with Bischoff Hervey Entertainment Television, the deal with TNA was negotiated by longtime Hogan colleague Eric Bischoff. Additionally, BHE TV has inked a first-look deal with TNA and will be working with the organization to develop new programming extensions of the TNA brand.

?Hulk Hogan adds yet another level of star power that positions TNA iMPACT as Spike TV?s version of ?Must-See TV? on Thursday nights,? said Kevin Kay, president of Spike.

Hogan most recently penned an autobiography with Mark Dagostino, ?My Life Outside The Ring? with St. Martin?s Press.

The deal also sees Bischoff become more involved with TNA, although reports have said he will not appear on stage in the near future. He is set to become somewhat involved behind the scenes. The current writing team is set to continue in their current roles, however.

TNA iMPACT! Preview

After the biggest show of TNA's history, Bound for Glory, the fallout is set to be spectacular. What will go down when the biggest stars in the business come back to the Impact Zone?

AJ Styles overcame the legend of Sting to retain his TNA World Title in a classic match, but the next challenge is sure to be just around the corner. A number one contender match will be held this Thursday between the biggest stars in the company, including the monster Abyss and the Samoan Submission Machine, Samoa Joe!

Sting's defeat could have been his final bow in a wrestling ring after years of success. He will be in the Impact Zone this week to reveal his future!

Kurt Angle and Matt Morgan had an amazing match which ended with Angle offering a handshake to Morgan. Has Morgan now earned the respect of the Olympic Gold Medallist? What does this mean for the Main Event Mafia, with Nash also losing his Legends title to Eric Young on Sunday?

World Elite, on the other hand, had a great night. Eric Young took the Legend Title and British Invasion won the TNA tag titles. With the anti-Americans doing so well, is there anybody who can handle them?

Awesome Kong saw victory elude her in the Knockout Championship match where ODB managed to defend the title, in part down to her own manager, Raisha Saeed, who inadvertly cost Kong the match. It seems to be a costly mistake, as Kong has asked for and been given a match against Saeed! What will happen to the former manager?

The champion herself, ODB, will be in action in the ring again on Impact this week against Lacey Von Erich of the Beautiful People.

Bobby Lashley picked up a very impressive win over Samoa Joe at Bound for Glory and will look to use it as a platform for further success. He takes on Rhino on Impact this week.

Amazing Red truly did the amazing and overcame the odds to defend his X Division title in Ultimate X. He will surely face more challenges this week as the shining lights of TNA battle over his title once more.

Current Matches:

Abyss vs. Scott Steiner vs. Samoa Joe vs. Daniels - No. 1 Contender for the TNA World Heavyweight Title

Bobby Lashley vs. Rhino

Awesome Kong vs. Raisha Saeed

ODB vs. Lacey Von Erich

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
As it says in the preview, Sting will reveal his future on Impact. The match at Bound for Glory was promoted as potentially his last bow, but his future is in his own hands.

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
Just to say, this will be happening. It has been delayed because TEW05 was annoying me, but I have now found a way to workaround that annoyance.

First update I will get to writing now!

Users who are viewing this thread