Transferring Real Players Faces

Matthew Smith

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I don't know whether anyone is working on this? I know that the squads are different but for many players would it be a simple job to transfer their ICC/WC faces to exhibition etc squads?

Somerset_Rule

Club Cricketer
i m pretty sure it can be done you probably just need to find the right files and then replace them. the problem you may find our that some faces could be the same and it mite be hard to split them. i d ask one of the Planetcricket Patch team and they ll probly be able to help.

andy82

Club Cricketer
I've been attempting to do this, however, I've got a bug on the Baggi Studio with doesn't enable me to open the file needed with the Face viewer. As Soon as that Sorted, I'll try to do something, unless someone beats me ;)

Ste

Executive member
Hi

I talked to sam about faces in Baggi Studio. You need to open the faces .bag file normally and then you see a list of files like File1, File2 etc. etc. When you extract one of these you can go on Face Editor and open to open the face in Face Viewer. It also helpfully tells you whos face it is!

Ste

Hariz

International Cricketer
Ste said:
Hi

I talked to sam about faces in Baggi Studio. You need to open the faces .bag file normally and then you see a list of files like File1, File2 etc. etc. When you extract one of these you can go on Face Editor and open to open the face in Face Viewer. It also helpfully tells you whos face it is!

Ste

Yeah I was successfull in extracting some faces which are used in the licensed mode and had a go at some textures and also replaced them but for some reason unknown to me it did'nt show up in the game and the player came with his default face !!!

Users who are viewing this thread