Avengers

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
We keeping the signups open for one or two days more... Later i will announce the season fixture and other details... Meanwhile all signups participants can buy player packs to reach the minimum number of players (14) for your teams... Packs details and price added >here< you can spend all your teams coins at once or you can save some for later part of the season... good luck...

@Naman Thakur @Sinister One @NaviN GandhI @Life Warrior @Ashutosh. @LBW. @PresidentEvil @Akshay.

Can you just tell me if we will be awarded with more coins in the mid-season or this 2000 coin is for the complete season?

NaviN GandhI

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Champions League Winner
Profile Flag
India
teams gets coins in mid-season (small amount) and teams also get coins in play-off stage...

I think this should be my last question.:p When I buy a pack now, I will get mixed players from all team or just my fav team?

Last edited:

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
I think this should be my last question.:p When I buy a pack now, I will get mixed players from all team or just my fav team?
Mixed players of course... And may be 2 or more teams gets same set of players too... That's also possibility in this league...

Users who are viewing this thread