Unique face pack

Chimp132

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is it possible for someone to make a updated unique face pack, there has been quite a few new faces made that need to be assigned

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Should be part of the big 4GB bat pack and Face Pack v2 that was just released and that you have been posting in the threads for...

Chimp132

International Cricketer
i mean something like a add on to that, because theres still quite alot new unique faces been made

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
The latest 4gb batpack is very, very up to date and there is no point in creating an entirely new face pack for just a few new faces. There are only a few faces that have recently been made so a new pack just for them is pointless. Why can't you just insert them yourself?

Chimp132

International Cricketer
because mt player editor doesnt work, and to get it working i need to uninstall the whole game, then re install all my dowloads, and the problems keeps going away then happening again, so i fought it would be easier if someone could just add a few faces to burmas face pack then put it up for download

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Chimp132 said:
because mt player editor doesnt work, and to get it working i need to uninstall the whole game, then re install all my dowloads

No, you don't. The Player Editor is totally unconnected to uninstalling the game and removing downloads.

Burma's Finest

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
For goodness sake, if you're having that much trouble Chimp just download another copy of the Player Editor from the Downloads Centre it'll take you all of 30 seconds. :rolleyes:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
And anyway just put all your downlaods in another folder and then when re installed put them back in :)

Chimp132

International Cricketer
if i post a screenshot of what happens when i try and use the player editor, can somone tell me whats rong with it

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
BTW which new faces you want to add to your cricket 2005. Can you please specify.
May be i can help :rolleyes:

Chimp132

International Cricketer
i would like the new england faces youve made, the stuart broad face, the michael yardy face and the john lewis face, thanks if you can help

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
Chimp132 said:
i would like the new england faces youve made, the stuart broad face, the michael yardy face and the john lewis face, thanks if you can help

Well then i can give you my roster. Use this one and download the face's you have mentioned and just put them into the root directory.
(Note:- If it crashed then you need to have all the face i have made so far after the release of unique face pack 2)

Attachments

• PlanetCricketv2a.ros.zip
    121.2 KB · Views: 16

Chimp132

International Cricketer
i just did that, and jon lewis and stuart broad had a west indies face, and michael yardy had his normal face

saurabh2185

International Cricketer
What ? Where did you put the roster ?
It should be here.
C:\Documents and Settings\<Username>\My Documents\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005\PlanetCricketv2a.ros

And also you have to load the correct roster if you have more then one roster.
And also unique face patch v1 and v2 need to be installed correctly.

Sorry but you also need this updated xml i have attached.
Just put this in your root directory and replace the old one.

Attachments

• 730eef3fd7726e43de955f21083ab000.zip
    4.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread