V-bookie for Tennis?

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just wondering if we can have v-bookie event for tennis tournaments. There is French Open going on, and the Wimbledon.

Just a suggestion.

PS: I am not sure if a new thread is necessary, mods can close this if they feel its not needed.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
There's no reason why not, the only reason I don't put any up is I don't follow tennis. Might put some games up when wimbledon is on though

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
The reason I thought it wouldn't have been up in vBookie is because no one has a general idea of the odds.

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
I also have another suggestion, as vcash is for fun, why not have it on lagre no of different events happening on PC? like planet cricket awards? or superthread polls?

jdbais

International Cricketer
cricket_lover said:
Just wondering if we can have v-bookie event for tennis tournaments. There is French Open going on, and the Wimbledon.

Just a suggestion.

PS: I am not sure if a new thread is necessary, mods can close this if they feel its not needed.

They had some tennis matches up last year. They are an easy way to make lots of vCash. Just bet on Federer and you can't go wrong (unless he's playing Nadal ofcourse).

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I think it would be good to have some tennis matches available for betting on with vBookie. :)

FreddieFan

International Coach
How are vbookie odds worked out? Is it done by the individual making the event, or are they taken from the website of some betting company or other?

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
It depends. It is down to the individual, but I know a few people who use odds from betting companies.

cricket_lover

International Cricketer
jdbais said:
They had some tennis matches up last year. They are an easy way to make lots of vCash. Just bet on Federer and you can't go wrong (unless he's playing Nadal ofcourse).
its just like saying Australia will win all the matches...unless they play England or someone else.

Tennis is not just a Federer show, there are other matches as well.

Anyway, thanks for the replies. I hope there is one in the near-future.

Users who are viewing this thread