Hey people i am back

Heres my latest cut
Sachin sehwag,Dhoni
9zt53d.png

fear_09

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hmm..
dude, i think u messed up sehwags head completely...and you still have parts of background remaining in your render...try to get rid of them...
i think you are much better at gfx that rendering buddy...
ki (keep improving)..

fear_09

School Cricketer
try to make your cuts smoother...
zoom in to 400-500%...use pen tool (its the best)
and try to keep clicking on the edges of the body, make sure you don't get any background included....if you make a mistake delete that last click and try again...
and when you are cutting the hair, zoom in a bit more, and cut slowly and keep it as smooth as possible....then later when you paste your render on a transperant background, defringe your render to remove any slight borders remaining, and then smudge the hair very little to make it look better (dont use any hair brush to smudge, use soft round brush, and remember to only smudge it a bit).....And remember never feather your renders dude....thats not the renderers job, thats the designer's job...just keep your renders smooth and neat...

and dude, i think you have a very high mouse speed, i think you should go to control panel and lower your cursor speed, when rendering, and then later change it again...

hope this advice helps, keep improving...:D

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
WOW, Just WOW, that is your best cut by FAR. The hair is amazing! I can not fault it at all. You have just went from mediocre to X treme in cutting from one to another. FANTASTIC

KIU

fear_09

School Cricketer
the cut on his body is fine but the hair is horrible....
at first i thought the hair was so cool, but when i pasted it on a different background, i understood how cool it actually is lol:p
you need to improve hell lot on the hair, i was thinking of using this render in my next sig, but after seeing the hair, it became practically useless...

Last edited:

vickyrox

Club Captain
I have a lot of time now...............
so re-opened this thread
DUMINY:

Dilshan:

Monzi

Panel of Selectors
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lol,haha,a new post is posted after a year.
On-Topic:-That a nice cuts,Mate,You are improved lot in cuts,But it is feathered to much i think.

dylan11

School Cricketer
If im honest mate not a great cut its sharp in alot of places, there is black lines around it, the feathering is perfect. just take your time in your renders

Users who are viewing this thread