PC: Want to help in any Online league management

faizangmc

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello guys,
If any existing league manager want to add me as a support to manage leagues, tell me.
I am not quite interested in playing!
But want to help manage leagues.
Can make excel spreadsheets that can auto generate fixtures depnding on no of groups entered and team names.
Can calculate wins, draws, tie,points, NRR automatically when scores are entered.
Can manage to calculate top team runs and team hs, top team wickets, points table get auto sorted. Its like a completelty automated sheet created and maintaiNed by me (always look to add new features)
U just have to enter no of teams team names and no of groups. The scores. Rest it do the job.

As experience, I have managed football manager 14 leaguws ans cricket captain leagues. But due to my job commitmemts, im not that free that I can play or start my own league now.

But, want to manage the excel stuff, and give my inputs to improve/expand the league.

Anyone interesTed, reply here..
I will show the excel sheet I made when I start my pc.

If someome can assist in entering even the player scores via excel.online feature, then can make full damn stat book
As of now, team stats are calculated depending om what users enter in match scores.
I use excel online feature so any number of users can enter scores at a time online itself.
and let the sheet calculate the above stats and points table.

EDIT :- Got someone to work with
View Only Sample Sheet Link :-
http://1drv.ms/1sKFKTK

Online Competition where it will be used :-
https://www.facebook.com/groups/donbradmanonline/

Join the above group if you wanna play in this competition..

Last edited:

faizangmc

Club Captain
Will it be PC / XBOX or PS3 Tournament?
Its not decided yet. The admin is collecting players now. 18 added. Lets see the majority...
Can be cross platform too... depending on patch similarities.
This is all i know as of now.
Im not the admin of the league... The admin will decide.
Im just helping with the excel work..

arjwiz

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Using one drive is a good idea. I should use that for my excel instead of dropbox from the next outing.

Users who are viewing this thread