Watchdog

Welshrich

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have played the game online 4 times tonight and guess what, it locked up every time. Does anyone else think we should contact Watchdog not only about the faulty online play but about the game in general. Its not worth the ?45 some people have paid for it.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Wasn't there a programe on a few years ago about Watchdog being fake?

madmattg

International Cricketer
Its the overall online game i think.

I have played 2/7 succesfully on the xbox360.

Either its people disconnecting because they are getting beaten or it is just a crappy link.

villarich

School Cricketer
I was assured that the game would work fine after x box live got some repairs on Monday.

I have only managed to play 12 overs against people but the game keeps crashing. I can still talk to my opponent but the game stops!!! :crying

I now have stopped playing online as it's embarrasing to keep having to log off when the game freezes :mad

JustT1m

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
who assured you it would be fixed? Ive yet to have any major problems playing online (xbox and pc) apart from the odd bug.

lee_58

School Cricketer
last night i hired the game for 360 and stayed up until 6am to play again ppl in the uk and i only got to complete 1 out of about 9 or 10 matchs due to it locking up after a wicket or end of over and also the annoying short pause whenever i press the button to release the ball when bowling or playing a shot when batting

Cowburn199

International Coach
Welshrich said:
Click on the link below to contact Watchdog and tell them all about the unfinished game and all the online connection problems.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/consumer/tv_and_radio/watchdog/contact_computers.shtml

See what Codemasters have to say about that.
For one watchdog would not take up something like this. Also every single game contains it's bugs so that would not be a liable subject.
Codies are also working on a patch so be patient and keep checking for the release notes.

Welshrich

School Cricketer
Cowburn199 said:
For one watchdog would not take up something like this. Also every single game contains it's bugs so that would not be a liable subject.
Codies are also working on a patch so be patient and keep checking for the release notes.

Surely selling a game that clearly isn't finished is against trading standards. I have got nowhere with Codemasters its been emails back and fore until today when they told me about the patch.

JustT1m

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No, it isnt. you dont complain to watchdog if a film is crappy or a tv series isnt up to scratch, you just dont watch it. If you think this game is really that bad, then dont play it, simple, take your game back and get a refund.

Users who are viewing this thread