WC 2003 Patch

R

ricco1

Ok..... another silly question from me.....

What exactly is the WC 2003 patch that I've seen mention of here? Is it the same as the c2k2 exe patch?

If not, any idea where I can find it?

N

Nirav85

could someone post the score ovaerlay of cwc...please thanx

R

ricco1

Hi all......

Still having problems with this. As the enclosed screenshot will show, I'm logged in at fileplanet, and was able to download the first installation rar, but am "unauthorised" to download any of the others. I know fileplanet is notorious for this sort of thing, but does anyone have any ideas?

Sorry about the quality of the screenshot, by the way!

fileplanet.jpg

R

ricco1

Yep, I've been using the public ones, Andrew. I know the high-speed ones are part of fileplanet's subscription service. I've had no problems downloading a host of other applications from fileplanet, and was able to grab the first of the 23 WCEXP rars with no problem. It's a bit of a pain really, cos judging by the screenshots others have posted, the patch itself looks like a bit of a cracker.

I

imported_akeel

try again it must be a lot of load on the server.

i suggest downloading at morning :thumbs:

I

imported_akeel

And abid, morning is at a different time for everyone!

well,i know that very much .but i`ve checked that o gamespy you can find less traffic at morning than at night cause at night everyone uses the net and at morning i think 40% less people uses the net similarly on gamespy there is less traffic at morning than at night.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
What I mean is that at morning in India or Pakistan it is night time somewhere else. Ricco could live in the USA and it would be night time there.

R

ricco1

I guess I could try downloading Netscape.... seems a bit drastic, not least since I've been able to download the first .rar file of the series.....

I've sent an email to file-planet, so in the incredibly unlikely event that they reply, I'll see what they have to say about it.

Is anyone familiar with any specific security settings etc for IE6 that I could try tweaking? Didn't see anything in Tools/Internet Options/Advanced that appeared to be pertinent, but I may be over-looking something. I usually try and avoid messing with anything there, but am prepared to give it a go.

I also picked four other random files from file-planet, and they all started downloading with no problem.

So, just to take my mind off things a little, I thought "I'll go and grab that new yellow radar too", only to be told by File-Front that "the file you requested could not be found on our servers" :)

I think it's time for me to take a break from the computer!

Users who are viewing this thread