WC_EXP

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi

I wanna know that how can i bring the new kind of the players & the umpire, which are in WC EXP, in the game. I don't want that the team should be updated. I only wanna use the default teams. Bcz the commentator doesn't take the right name of some of the new players which are included in the WCEXP. It looks worst that the name is shown ABC but the commentator is calling it XYZ. I just want the 3d model players not the updated teams & not even the wrong commentry. Can anyone tell me how can i do it. (I tried for the commentry but i didn't manage to get it right).

If some one can make a patch for the commentry (to call right names of the players) then i m waiting for it.......

Bye

A

Admin

Basically all you want is the new umpire model ?

Have I understood correctly ?

By the way I dont know what the new players you are referring to is :saywhat:

T

temp

I think so he means new players from Holland, Namibia and Canada. :unsure: :unsure:

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
:scratch:
ha ha ha...... :lol: (Don't mind)

No... wrong guess friend. I don't want unpire only i want players too.. Anyway last time i played the WCEXP when it was released & then bcz of the wrong commentry I unistalled it. so i don't perfectly remember the wrong name called by the commentator. But I think the new players which u included in the teams were called wrong by the commentator. In Pak team u included some of the new players which were also not called correctly. That's why I unistalled the WCEXP. But I appreciates your work in the players & the umpire also B) I liked the players 3d model & the bat also. So if u can make a correct patch for the name of the players, then i will not ask u for only for the players & umpire. U made it & i think u know how can i bring the new kind (3dmodel) of players in the game.

This time u didn't guess it right friend.Better luck next time for the guess. :thumbs:

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
you are 90% correct ShoaibAslam. & the remaining 10% is for those players who are included in the game by the EA but Vineet included them. (I don't mean that they should not be included)

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
can anyone help me on it........... i am waiting Vineet, Andrew....... anyone..................... :helpme:

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
hi Vineet

Can anyone (specially u Vineet bcz u created the 3d players in WCEXP) create a separate patch for the 3d players, umpire, bats, wickets & also create a 3d Stadium & crowd?

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
there was a clear different in the players which were given by EA & which were made by Vineet. If I am not mistaking that the 3d players were in WCEXP. If they were in some other tournmanet then in which one? Where can I get the 3d players patch? which only change the look of the players? anyone :helpme:

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
if anyone have installed WCEXP then plz put a photo of batsman & of a bowler too. I don't have installed the WCEXP currently, if i installed it now then i have to unistall the whole game to unistall WCEXP. bcz i don't think that there is any patch which can uninstall wcexp.

imported_Hory

Club Cricketer
can anyone create the waving crowd having the flags (of the teams who are playing in the ground at the moment) in their hands. like its in fifa

Users who are viewing this thread