Which level(difficulty) is the most realistic one?

Genius-Boy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hello :p

I've just bought BLIC07, and I've played it for a quite long time now. But every match I play, I get to 100 for zero in around 10 overs...Its just to easy when I am playing at Slog level...But I doesn't want it to be hard, I want it to be as realistic as possible. Which difficulty is the most realistic one(not too easy, not too hard) ;)

Thanx for any replies!

gb

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Even on Test difficulty the game is very easy. Just put it on test and you'll learn quickly even if you find it hard to begin with.

Chimp132

International Cricketer
none of the difficulties are really realistic, you can bat realisticly on any difficulty if you want to bplay realisticly that is, or you can just smash it everywhere when you get used to it. the bowling is never realistic they just smash you everywhere, bt you do get some good games where you restrict them to a low score though

Genius-Boy

School Cricketer
Well, I will try test...Why hasn't codies thought about the match experiences before they released this game...It's so annoying...really...It's not so funny to play a match where you score over 500 runs, and doesn't let the AI pass 200 runs...Hope someone release a AI patch soon

madmattg

International Cricketer
Yes well first game I played on test and scored over 800 in the ODI, so a patch is much needed.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Thing with this game is you can't really even pretend to bat realistically, the games just not made for defending and trying to get your eye in unfortunantly.

ammar

Club Cricketer
Isit just me or are other people having difficulty in bowling too. I mean I can get wickets etc easily but they smash me all over the place and in first 6 overs of a 50 over match, they have like 70-80 already even with the most suitable fielding settings!

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
I chased 269 in 12 overs or something!
But then Afridi made 177 from 45 balls against India! :p

madmattg

International Cricketer
The bowling is easy at worst I get hit for 7-8 an over and often keep them to 4-5 an over.

i can bowl maiden after maiden with spin, so you need to work on your bowling if your getting smashed.

Dont always bowl full speed, ensure you vary the speed and bowl spin along way outside and bring it in.

Hope that helps.

formula1man

International Cricketer
to make batting harder go to graphics options turn off all the bowlers things. then you can't see where they are bowling it. you have to judge it out of the bowlers hand it makes it harder for a few days. also to make fielding harder keep big gaps on both sides of the field. this lets them smash you around alot so you have to set s big total. also don't swing the ball it makes it harder for them to hit. maybe the game was designed to have big slogathons for both teams.

Users who are viewing this thread