Who is still plying cric2004

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
ZoraxDoom said:
I won't be buying the new version, so this is all I have. And to be honest, It is the best(and second) cricket game I have ever played :p.
Don't think I will buy the new game yet either, with all the patches we have now for c2k4 I think I'll wait a while before buying the new game as its bound to have loads of holes in it

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'll stick with C2k4 until BLIC comes out. I'm rubbish at C2k4 though as I've never really played it that much...

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
usy57_pak said:
i raly like cr8 2004 game but its gettin boring day by day ( thaTS what i think , means i dont mean it's a crap game , its a good game ) i have played all levels and stuff and i found this cool web of www.cricket2004.co.uk when i have played the game fully :( ,

now lets see cr8 2005 , well Scotland beta be there . 'n' i am gone play

Scotland V Pakistan

as they did in Glasgow in 2003 ,

here is my little true story

dravid was playin for Scottish Saltires and first ball got out on duck ( but he is a class ) ,, Shoaib was talkin to me , LOL , My best day in my life ( to do with cricket) was Saturday 7 June 2003
and dravid was talkin to me ! ( love him and Shoaib )
and last ball pak needed 3 to win , and Yohana smashed a 4 and all da crowd came in da ground as i did aswell , i said to yohana " U saved da match " ( in Urdu )

that was true , i have my autographs of players and the ticket , go to BBC or write in Google Saturday 7 June 2003 scotland VS pakistan , try somfin like that if u dont belive me .. Glasgow where i live.......

i know i am so boring , sorry if it did bore u .............
I'm sure there's an interesting story in there. Could you please post it again, but this time in clear and understandable English?

usy

Chairman of Selectors
sorry i was in hurry yesterday , :p

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
I still play Cricket 2004 ( without any additions. the plain ol' install ) and enjoy it a lot.
Not a lot of time to play these days ( like 30min - 1hr max ) so just bat and have a blast.

Very much looking forward to Cricket 2005. ( and also BLIC cricket to some extent )

usy

Chairman of Selectors
edit1

Last edited:

fanirama

Associate Cricketer
usy57_pak -- don't be sorry. I think your story could be interesting. However, please expand on it and perhaps make it a little more clearer. You have just one statement in there.

P.S. I still think your statement is grammatically incorrect.
It should be "...was born in Scotland..."

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
fanirama said:
I still play Cricket 2004 ( without any additions. the plain ol' install ) and enjoy it a lot.
Not a lot of time to play these days ( like 30min - 1hr max ) so just bat and have a blast.

Very much looking forward to Cricket 2005. ( and also BLIC cricket to some extent )

Ha Ha, Good one mate, Have a Blast. Same here. I sometimes try to count how many consecutive sixes I can manage against spinners. I got 30 once.

Users who are viewing this thread