Who told you about Battrick + did you tell anyone about it???

Bilal91

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well nobody told me about it...i don't think...i think i got it while playing Hattrick or searching for online cricket games...

+ the only person i think i told about battrick was Hassan...we used to play cricket manager but when i found out about battrick i told him about it and said that it's way better...he didn't pay much attention to his team in the start but as the planetcricket battrick cup (1st one) started and started going on it a bit more...

Lets listen about you lot than...

zainawan89

International Cricketer
i heard it from voldemort. told one my friend but he was not interested that much and never logged on again.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
well i heard about it from PC n from a friend.....i didnt care much about it untill i made it it the finals for the Battrick league 2005 which was shared amongst The Falcons (Pak Cricketer), The Game (hassan17), and me.
I got 2 of my friends to join and they taking it too seriously.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
i think a got a random HT mail, touch of luck

introduced one mate to it, never logged back on though

voldemort

International Coach
i got the info from pak cricketer, when he posted about it in planetcricket. That was just what i was looking for so i got hooked to it. and i told zainawan about it.

fatal.error

Club Cricketer
well my case is a little bit different. I was fed up of smashing the ball on the score board, achieving world dominations again and again etc etc in Stick Cricket web site.
then i logged on the stick cricket forums and saw a post about battrick that stated something like "if u have dare, challange me".
for about 3 days I was searching how to log into battrick. :D
then i (by luck) found the signup button and didnt pay attention untill i got an email from battrick.
i was so sick of the internet and tried to delete that email but it didnt work.
then i just checked in to see what is it actually. and it said i got a team and i am a manager etc etc.
i even didnot log in for 2 weeks, untill i found one of the fridays match online.
that day... the battrick is on my mind. :rolleyes:

I introduced it to all of my friends, only few signed up got accessed for a while but then forgot about it.

Edit: and Planet cricket was intorduced to me by Zainawan89.

Last edited:

embi

International Coach
Found out about it here. Told a couple of my friends, but only recently so I had a better and more developed team than them :) .

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I heard about it here and signed up so I could be involved in the Battrick League 2006, it doesn't seem like it was a bad decision now!

Users who are viewing this thread