Windows Movie Maker Help

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Im using windows movie maker and im trying to add audio, this wirks fine on the
photos but as soon as it goes to a video clip the music cuts off.
I have tried adding the music straight to a video clip but the sound doesnt play
at all.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
We know how to add the music, we have added the music but when we arrange the video's to put them in order the music starts and then stops for no reason. Before we arranged the video's into order the music kept playing fine, but fter arranging the video clip order for the whole clip the music starts but stops after a minute or so. Trying but failing to figure out why.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Ok we solved the problem by editing the clips to become wmv files, the the audio mp3 files to become wma files. Then youtube removed the work within 3 minutes for breach of copyright. Ain't life a bitch.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
It's pretty pointless putting anything up on youtube with music these days. Most of it is taken down by nazi's who in most cases have actually very little to stand on legally.

You should be able to add MP3's without problems though. I usually have to convert videofiles, but havent come across any audio problems.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
The Mrs was making a Sims 2 film about the film twilight.

head_in_hands.jpg

It turned out that just 1 of the songs, like a 30 second track was owned by warner group, so she is going to remove it and upload it again. Anyway, i said i would ask here as i didn't really know what was the problem, although i did fix it in the end.

But the more serious question remains, where were you a few days ago Kev?

chimpanzee_thinking_poster.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread