World of Cricket

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Na Maloom Afraad Can I jump in with a nation/team any time?
Absolutely!

Although, with only one month left until the World Cup i. e. season end, it's highly unlikely you'll be able to qualify for it in time. I'll shoot you a DM with what I think would be the best route for you to take and if it'll result in you getting in, and then another DM with your signup details. :)

Absolutely!

Although, with only one month left until the World Cup i. e. season end, it's highly unlikely you'll be able to qualify for it in time. I'll shoot you a DM with what I think would be the best route for you to take and if it'll result in you getting in, and then another DM with your signup details. :)
Sure

Absolutely!

Someone should investigate why funds were transferred to another Asian nation instead of putting into Oceanic confederation?
I believe the new nation would have still stood a chance to qualify for World Cup with this pathway.

AVENGERS GET POINT BACK ON CAS APPEAL
The Court of Arbitration for Sport has thrown the Princes Gate Championship into chaos after awarding Aberystwyth Avengers back one point from their seven that were deducted for WG Charles attempting to impersonate Max Charles in their final game.

As a result, it now appears that the Avengers and Ynys Mon Islanders will share the championship. However, the Islanders may now wish to counterlitigate the situation given that the most likely tie-breaker would be match wins, handing the Islanders the title.
That upgrade bonus better be up on my table ASAP

Blud backed out of his decision just cause I asked for upgrade bonus! :crying:

I'd have been more than happy to share the bonus if requested beforehand. I did with WG at the WCC. Both your bowlers are maxxed out bonus wise though.

I'd have been more than happy to share the bonus if requested beforehand. I did with WG at the WCC. Both your bowlers are maxxed out bonus wise though.
I was just kidding. I'd have told you if I was interested in any bonuses beforehand.

Quick one, if anyone can assist. This one has caught my eye, looks like an interesting concept.

I get that the answer is probably "it depends" as you can pick and chose what sort of level of depth you want to go to, but roughly how much of a time commitment is running a nation? I'd hate to jump in and then bail out due to it being a bit unmanageable for me.

Quick one, if anyone can assist. This one has caught my eye, looks like an interesting concept.

I get that the answer is probably "it depends" as you can pick and chose what sort of level of depth you want to go to, but roughly how much of a time commitment is running a nation? I'd hate to jump in and then bail out due to it being a bit unmanageable for me.

Ah, sincerest apologies chief but you may have missed the boat on this for now. We're one tournament away from the season ending, and once it does the league will go on an indefinite break.

And since the tournament had a qualification route to it, I can't just drop you in, into the tournament. Will give you a nudge once/when it resumes! :cheers

Ah, sincerest apologies chief but you may have missed the boat on this for now. We're one tournament away from the season ending, and once it does the league will go on an indefinite break.

And since the tournament had a qualification route to it, I can't just drop you in, into the tournament. Will give you a nudge once/when it resumes! :cheers
Not a problem, and good luck for season's end.

As I say, it was more an exploratory prod to see what sort of commitment would be needed rather than an attempt to leap straight in. I'll see what the lay of the land is when things pick back up, and what my time commitments look like at that point instead.

Cheers :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread