yorkerzlite gfx thread

yorkerzlite

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I am new to this signature making stuff although I have some experience in other areas.

Since there are so many experienced gfxers here, would love to hear your guy's comments in areas I can improve. Thanks

Here my first try with a sig of Misbah

misbah1ig5.jpg

I just spotted that its missing a border ;-)

Last edited:

punterpupnroy

International Cricketer
Nice start, yes it is missing a border and the render is great. But the many duplicated render layers should have had the opacity lowered more. Than i would have brushed over and given it a colour balance and gradient map. Before adding some textures and setting themm to screen or overlay and i would have higher the hue. Nice start though. Soz if your a bit confused there.

yorkerzlite

School Cricketer
Nice start, yes it is missing a border and the render is great. But the many duplicated render layers should have had the opacity lowered more. Than i would have brushed over and given it a colour balance and gradient map. Before adding some textures and setting themm to screen or overlay and i would have higher the hue. Nice start though. Soz if your a bit confused there.

thanks guys.

I really like your constructive suggestions.

I dont use color balance and gradient maps. I simply use the hue saturation directly on the layer.

Users who are viewing this thread