• poor or floop

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • haven't seen it yet

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters

afridi118

International Coach
usa near washington dc baltimore maryland
hey every body what do you think abt zee sports america new sports channel in america??

i personally like it its pretty good as they already showed pak saf test series and india aus odi and currently showing pak saf odi.

and plz moved this if needed to a different forum.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
since there is no "below average" rating, i would go for "poor or flop". the ads are quite boring. and at times, the audio goes too low down. they still dont know how to time the ads but at least start the match properly for the first ball of the next over.

i am not happy with them and would like it if they dont get lot of games.

afridi118

International Coach
so you dont want them to show lot of cricket?? yeh too many highlits of the game just finished day or two day ago
yes you are rite the ads are boring and sound go low often but still i fell that channel is pretty good as they show lot of cricket in and it was pretty cheap
as you see India aus series and pak series would be like more than $150 and i haven't counted indo pak and its only 19.99 a mont and if you add this for a year its 15 a mont for 149.99 but pay at the start.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Tell you what,ZEE is only known for getting pictures from others.
I havent actually seen ZEE set up its own production teams and telecast a match.The last time they did it[Malaysia 2006],they used all of Nimbus's pictures.I doubt they will go too far.

afridi118

International Coach
but i think that the rights that dish network have they show those matches on dish as dish aren't advertising of any series on phone or internet so they are showing thru zee sports i believe, as dish doesn't have any package.
so iceman u think this is stealing and a copy rite law applies there ??

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
no afridi,u misunderstood me.

I meant to say that ZEE must have bought the rights from other broadcasters to show the matches.
I also meant to say that ZEE itself has not got any experience in the prodcution and streaming of matches.

But,nevertheless,it keeps us,i.e,those from the subcontinent happy.
So,no problems...
Chill

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Well,neo sports allows viewers to view the matches live on thier site.
Dunno about Taj Tv i.e,Ten Sports.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I don't think they'll show much cricket.
They just showed this series to lure the Indians and Pakistani Americans into buying the channel.
Then they'll revert back to the PPV's.

khan31

International Coach
I hate the ads. Especially that one in rewind. The commentator starts talking jibirish (i know its his normal speech in reverse). Also I didnt see the post match awards (MOTM and captains speech etc) Also one of the Pak/RSA games got cut off prematurely due to the IND/AUS T20 match. Apart from that its fine.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Its a cheap method no doubt. But with their quality of telecasting, they wont get many series in the first place.

@ Rohit (Cricketman93): I guess time will soon come when we will be relieved of the PPV of Dish Network and have channels for a flat price, that broadcast cricket. I am sure that viewership is going up in this part of the world (among Asians!). I hope by the time the next World Cup comes, we should be having a few channels that broadcast cricket thereby making Dish get rid of the PPV cricket.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Its a cheap method no doubt. But with their quality of telecasting, they wont get many series in the first place.

@ Rohit (Cricketman93): I guess time will soon come when we will be relieved of the PPV of Dish Network and have channels for a flat price, that broadcast cricket. I am sure that viewership is going up in this part of the world (among Asians!). I hope by the time the next World Cup comes, we should be having a few channels that broadcast cricket thereby making Dish get rid of the PPV cricket.

I doubt it.
All they want is our money. $200 bucks for a series is outrageous.
At least people with online rights seem to be cheaper.

Users who are viewing this thread