Goal Mafia - So who wins? Go in to see

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Night 0

RPHKR investigated sachinfan98. Came up mafia. Therefore RPHKR is either paranoid, insane or mafia.
Great India (possibly) investigated Hamza2000. Came up mafia. If Hamza2000 is townie then Great India is paranoid, insane or mafia. If he is mafia then Great India is normal or paranoid.
Sachinfan98 investigated RPHKR. Came up mafia. If RPHKR is townie then sachinfan98 is paranoid or insane. If he is mafia then sachinfan98 is normal or paranoid.
Matt121 investigated sachinfan98. Came up town. Therefore Matt121 (now me) is normal or naive.
Hamza2000 hammered sachinfan98. Either he was following the suggestions of others, or he was mafia and lynching a townie, or he investigated sachinfan98 himself and got mafia. If the last is the case then Hamza2000 is either naive or normal.

Based on that it will be up to the 3 people left tomorrow (I strongly assume I will be killed) to find the mafia and get to end game. Assuming I will be nightkilled it's probably worth at least one person investigating me. Remember you're trying to figure out what cop you are and who is lying.

RPHKR

National Board President
RPHKR investigated sachinfan98. Came up mafia. Therefore RPHKR is either paranoid, insane or mafia.

I got a result in Night 1 , He should be mafia definitely .......

Great India (possibly) investigated Hamza2000. Came up mafia. If Hamza2000 is townie then Great India is paranoid, insane or mafia. If he is mafia then Great India is normal or paranoid.

I don't think so . He would be a townie but not a cop ....
Sachinfan98 investigated RPHKR. Came up mafia. If RPHKR is townie then sachinfan98 is paranoid or insane. If he is mafia then sachinfan98 is normal or paranoid.

Wow, this game is almost utterly boring. Too slow.
Anyways, my cop result for Night 1 was that RPHKR is mafia. I might be paranoid/insane/normal cop, but still.

I hope ! I thought he was lying that he investigated me , So I lynched him .

But Actually I got a Mafia result on another person in the investigation in the Night 0 . I investigated him again now ! I got the same result .

Hamza2000 hammered sachinfan98. Either he was following the suggestions of others, or he was mafia and lynching a townie, or he investigated sachinfan98 himself and got mafia.

Probably this one , I guess he didn't understand the game well :noway

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
This is my first game :)

Last edited:

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Night 1

He was fame mad footballer. As he moved towards somebody who was reading, he took out his lens, but as he took out, he received a devastating blow. All that he could mutter was, "Damn you".

He just recently joined the town. He set out on moving to his taget, but as he went there, he saw a person knocked down and another person besides him trying to save his life. Barmyarmy shouted and when the sun rose, they saw who was dead.

He was RPHKR. His character was:
Gavin Harris, town-aligned

The remaining three set out with only aim, to survive.

It is now Day 2. With 3 alive, it takes two for a lynch.

And finally, to all three, don't lynch quickly, and to RPHKR, you're not supposed to reveal any of your previous night investigation, and you should not help the town anymore.

RPHKR

National Board President
So I'm dead ! Mafia killed me , Wonder who !

You've lost 2 townies guys , So be careful guys :thumbs

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Now that is like a team spirit.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Lynch : Great India

Last edited:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I don't think so . He would be a townie but not a cop ....

I see that you don't understand the game either...
There are 4 cops and 1 mafia.

----------

Night 0

Matt121 investigated sachinfan98. Came up town. Therefore Matt121 (now me) is normal or naive.
Hamza2000 hammered sachinfan98. Either he was following the suggestions of others, or he was mafia and lynching a townie, or he investigated sachinfan98 himself and got mafia. If the last is the case then Hamza2000 is either naive or normal.

Based on that it will be up to the 3 people left tomorrow (I strongly assume I will be killed) to find the mafia and get to end game. Assuming I will be nightkilled it's probably worth at least one person investigating me. Remember you're trying to figure out what cop you are and who is lying.

Night 1

Hamza2000 (probably) investigated Great India. Came up mafia. Therefore he is paranoid or mafia???
Great India paranoid/insane/mafia
sachinfan98 paranoid/insane
me normal/naive
RPHKR paranoid/insane

Need to know more about both of Hamza's investigations and about Great India's night 1 investigation. I suspect we don't have enough evidence - this is the kind of game where you don't day lynch until you are sure.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
This is just the wrong idea Bevab, a complicated setup with inexperienced/unskilled (bar barmyarmy) players, it won't really help them improve, probably just confuse them more.
I guess its too late now, might as well continue since it's almost done...

Users who are viewing this thread