Post your questions about the game here!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
@Big Ant Studios: Enough with the posts of delay of Ashes Cricket 2013....Now lets get to the main stuff the reveal of release date....Will u be releasing along with a trailer or u have a surprise for that as well.....:thumbs

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As with all of our games, release date announcement followed by screenshots followed by Trailers.

Agreed, except for Barmy's take on things, I'm ready to move on.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
We really need to see the fallout from this.

The delay is not unexpected, of course, however patience will be required from all here while we put our plans in motion (sorry).

Yup we get it. You will wait for the fallout, then AC 13 will come up with a new release date sometime in July, you will wait some more to see the fallout of that missed deadline and the dance will continue...

I knew it sounded too good to be true when I heard about 2 new cricket games in a single year and my worst fears are coming true. Nothing against you Ross but I am begining to think we may not get a cricket game at all this year. Either the games will be killed off due to contractual issues or for missing out on Ashes deadline just like Cricket Life & EA Cricket 2009, or we will be told to wait till next year so that the game could have PS4 and Xbox One versions.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Yup we get it. You will wait for the fallout, then AC 13 will come up with a new release date sometime in July, you will wait some more to see the fallout of that missed deadline and the dance will continue...

I knew it sounded too good to be true when I heard about 2 new cricket games in a single year and my worst fears are coming true. Nothing against you Ross but I am begining to think we may not get a cricket game at all this year. Either the games will be killed off due to contractual issues or for missing out on Ashes deadline just like Cricket Life & EA Cricket 2009, or we will be told to wait till next year so that the game could have PS4 and Xbox One versions.

Don't talk rubbish. Ross said his game would be out by October, and one thing I've learned about Ross is there is no reason to doubt him. Every time he has said there would be an update to Cricket Academy or something, he has delivered. I remember when he said CA would be released on 22nd April. Guess what? It was released on 22nd April.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
The backlash will hit ashes ross but you(bigant) could be seen to be the hero in all of this bad water. Think of it like that hot girl you always wanted but waited to long and lost your chance to take well everything. p.s I'm not saying all this just because I want to play a cricket game, if you make a lot of money then it's a win win for all of us. The ball is in your court.:spy

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States

I understand the frustration. even I get frustrated sometimes. but if anyone here has been honest and has delivered stuffs as promised it is big ant studios and ross. and there is no reason to believe he will fail to deliver the most important of things also.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Don't talk rubbish. Ross said his game would be out by October, and one thing I've learned about Ross is there is no reason to doubt him. Every time he has said there would be an update to Cricket Academy or something, he has delivered. I remember when he said CA would be released on 22nd April. Guess what? It was released on 22nd April.

And one thing I've learnt over the years is we cricket gaming fans are a cursed lot. I just know something will happen to put spanner in the works.

----------

I understand the frustration. even I get frustrated sometimes. but if anyone here has been honest and has delivered stuffs as promised it is Ross. and there is no reason to believe he will fail to deliver the most important of things also.

I am not doubting Ross but just know something will go wrong... like what happens to SA in ICC tourneys. I will believe when I have the game(s) in my hands.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
Bigant game will definitely materialize. The effort they are putting in the game and interaction with us, is commendable. Ross has shown to be a man of his words. Just relax and wait for good times not far ahead.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
And one thing I've learnt over the years is we cricket gaming fans are a cursed lot. I just know something will happen to put spanner in the works.

Yes but bigant and 505 games are not the same thing, I am trying to push ross to a earlier release(failing:() but it's not are money on the line. Still I hope he listens and takes are advice.:wave

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Except I have done everything in my power to show track record and on time or early delivery to you guys. I can do no more.

This is my money here, my company, it's all on the line, it's our game. We have a plan and we will implement it.

pcgamer

School Cricketer
Ross first time i'm posting in bigants thread i'm really spellbounded with the features you have shared with us here and CA is really awsome i created my own character and waiting for ur game release so as my friends as i use to explain them about the features in ur game and they also got very excited.Now i'm not understanding one thing regarding your approach,if ur game is fully finished product y dnt u release it now,i mean before ashes game as people are desperate to play cricket game now as we dnt have any at the moment.I'm sure ur game will blow away ashes or anyother cricket game at this moment ross.If i were you i would defnitely utilise this backlash time against ashes game...

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
and south Africa will win this champions trophy and put all this speculation to rest.

go south Africa!!!

Users who are viewing this thread