Post your questions about the game here!

Really just catching up on reading here, and elsewhere, and as above we have the third update for Rugby League Live II just going live plus new DLC.

I know that's a bit of salt in the wound for Cricket fans given how you've been treated but it is a sign of what will be in the future, whenever we do release the game will be supported with updates and DLC.

Love that at least one of the companies around here is honest with its customers. It's almost as if Ashes Cricket 2013 has one purpose... that is, to make Big Ant Cricket look that little bit better!

Thanks, but if you're not into Rugby League then spend it on something else (can't believe I just typed that!) - I think it's the best League game made but if you don't know League then it might be a frustrating experience for you.

DLC is for updating to new players, rosters, new season, sponsors, competitions, stadia updates, etc...

Mmmm, I was trying to decide between RLL and My Own Barbie........cant for the life of me think why you dont think Rugby League would suit me........ooh look at the dresses, the sequins.......MUST HAVE...........

Love that at least one of the companies around here is honest with its customers. It's almost as if Ashes Cricket 2013 has one purpose... that is, to make Big Ant Cricket look that little bit better!

Nah. It is all marketing. Ross sent me a PM asking me to post that. He is so cunning..........

Avoiding this thread like the plague I would guess :p

Barmy it takes two months from submission to shelf, your benefit of the doubt, for whatever reason, should be over. He knew when he posted a denial after my initial "hint", he knew at Lord's when you spoke to him.

They even know now that July is a looooong shot.

End of story.

----------

Someone posted this on Facebook.

I am sure the ECB will be pleased to find out that they are being blamed for the game not being finished nor submitted yet, can't wait to let them know!

Barmy it takes two months from submission to shelf, your benefit of the doubt, for whatever reason, should be over. He knew when he posted a denial after my initial "hint", he knew at Lord's when you spoke to him.

They even know now that July is a looooong shot.

End of story.

As we've said a few times though that only applies to console versions.

I am sure the ECB will be pleased to find out that they are being blamed for the game not being finished nor submitted yet, can't wait to let them know!

Lol!! Their PR dept is really incompetent. They could have easily blamed it on your *ahem* run on Bourke Street, for world peace :p

----------

Isn't the console version up for pre-order as well? nowhere have they officialy stated that the console version would come later....the release date that they declared was for all versions of the game and so were the preorders. The fact that they knew about the delay, irrespective of the platform, and yet continued remain quiet while people spent their money on it......there is no justification there really.

Mate, that is so tenuous.... so if he knew the console versions were delayed but the PC version might make it then he wasn't lying, oh ok then.... btw PC still has enough lead time that makes this statement still false.

I agree that my perspective on Chief may be coloured by the fact that I've known him and chatted to him about cricket gaming for 6 years or more but I would still criticise him if I believed he had himself deliberately misled us.
Mike Fegan may have misled us; 505 games may have done so but I don't know how or where Chief has.

Mike was actually closest to honest when he opened the Lords day with something like "we want this game on the shelf asap" instead of saying the 21st... he knew... he hinted.. no one listened.

FWIW, and maybe that's nothing, I think people here are going to think less of you for maintaining the charade.

Mate, that is so tenuous.... so if he knew the console versions were delayed but the PC version might make it then he wasn't lying, oh ok then.... btw PC still has enough lead time that makes this statement still false.

Ross, Can we expect something from your side possibly next week? Or by end of this month on the release of cricket 14?

Ross, Can we expect something from your side possibly next week? Or by end of this month on the release of cricket 14?

We really need to see the fallout from this.

The delay is not unexpected, of course, however patience will be required from all here while we put our plans in motion (sorry).

Last edited:
There is no way that Chief wasn't aware of the delay.Even 505 games knew that they won't be able to release the game as per their schedule.Many people have asked them to reconfirm the release date but they didn't bother to do it.But when it comes to questions like 'Is there DRS in the game?',they have answered quite happily.Woeful marketing i'd say.

Users who are viewing this thread