DBC14 | Full Game Play with BARS Video

^ add to that the realistic sound of the bowler's foot hitting the crease and continuing on in the follow through, felt just like watching live cricket.

Also the sound of the ball hitting the inside edge and then the pad.....perfect!!!!

Also the sound of the ball hitting the inside edge and then the pad.....perfect!!!!

Just play as yourself when you get the game and break Lara's record of 400* in test match and increase your average....:thumbs:thumbs

Probably because it exceeds the signature size limit?

But it got uploaded....just not displaying under my posts

Edit: Got it to work.....thanks Biggs for your help :cheers!!!

And also the fact that the ball seamed a little :D :D

1185695_10200167103615146_263924146_n.jpg

Is this a pic from the gameplay....or has someone 'doctored' a pic so as to imply two possible review outcomes?

Is this a pic from the gameplay....or has someone 'doctored' a pic so as to imply two possible review outcomes?

Its a user created pic (doctored) to show the change in angle of the ball after pitching!

Its a user created pic (doctored) to show the change in angle of the ball after pitching!

Yeah, this is the real pic (below) featuring "BALLS" or the 'Big Ant Length Logistics System' which shows the change in angle from where the ball is SUPPOSED to go, but where it actually ended up. This is a simulation Ross posted in yesterdays thread (that went missing).

113061d1376847693-dbc14-full-game-play-bars-video-re-post-balls.png

The red line shows where the ball was supposed to go if he was a decent bowler, and the yellow line shows where the ball ended up because he's terrible...

Attachments

• Balls.png
    Balls.png
    46.3 KB · Views: 170
The thing is we were over imagining and were expecting the game to be super realistic due to the massive hype Ross has created but at least Ross has always been honest and straight forward with us and didn't make any false promise or give us wrong interpretations when answering our question , but 2 things I will not agree with him ,the bowling action could have been much much better (even cric 04 had decent one and Taoc has possibly the best one ever) a $79 tag for PC version , seriously after watching the. video it clicked in my mind that no way on earth this game worth 79 bucks , and I was literally started saving for this game , hopefully this notion will change in future after watching more videos :)

Last edited:
Yeah, this is the real pic (below) featuring "BALLS" or the 'Big Ant Length Logistics System' which shows the change in angle from where the ball is SUPPOSED to go, but where it actually ended up. This is a simulation Ross posted in yesterdays thread (that went missing).

113061d1376847693-dbc14-full-game-play-bars-video-re-post-balls.png

The red line shows where the ball was supposed to go if he was a decent bowler, and the yellow line shows where the ball ended up because he's terrible...

That occurred due to collision of the ball with a Big Ant that was walking in the middle of the pitch :p

One thing I haven't seen mentioned (in this thread as well as in the old one) is the fact that during the Hawkeye (whatever it's called in the game) replay the batsman is not shown. At the point of impact there's the pop showing that the impact is in fact in line, but the fact that the batsman isn't there kinda takes away a bit from it.

Hope that makes sense. I'm guess this was done intentionally because if licensing issues?

Not so much "licensing" as it has to do with being different enough from the real review system that BigAnt don't get lawyers knocking on their door.

I actually prefer it without the batsman because it's irrelevant that he's super-imposed over the image anyway, since it's all about whether the ball would hit the stumps or not.

Users who are viewing this thread