Matches Posted CWG 2014 | The complete stats package on post #449 & 450. End of league.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
It's done. Check the two posts above for all the stats. Thanks to all the managers for taking part. :thumbs

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's done. Check the two posts above for all the stats. Thanks to all the managers for taking part. :thumbs

Thanks to you for making such an interesting league. You worked really hard, first managing a 20 team league and then doing all the stats in a blink of eye is no easy work, it's not even very hard it's extremely hard! Take a bow.[DOUBLEPOST=1413823267][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, your ratings are very precise. Glad to have such a manger.

Champagnepapi

ICC Board Member
Kings XI
Profile Flag
Canada
Brilliant VC as always, perfect stats those. I guess the only positive is that Marchant De Lange was the best bowler of the tournament.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
You worked really hard, first managing a 20 team league and then doing all the stats in a blink of eye is no easy work, it's not even very hard it's extremely hard! Take a bow.

To be honest, this was by far the easiest stats bundle I've made till date. Really. That Rich Text editor thingy has made everything so ridiculously easy.

There was a time when something like this would take at least a week to complete. But I still had to gather stuff like fastest hundreds, fifties, economy rates, catches etc manually, which was bit of a drag..[DOUBLEPOST=1413846203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Brilliant VC as always, perfect stats those.

Nope, it aint! I forgot to add run-outs. :p

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles