Matches Posted CWG 2014 | The complete stats package on post #449 & 450. End of league.

It's done. Check the two posts above for all the stats. Thanks to all the managers for taking part. :thumbs

It's done. Check the two posts above for all the stats. Thanks to all the managers for taking part. :thumbs

Thanks to you for making such an interesting league. You worked really hard, first managing a 20 team league and then doing all the stats in a blink of eye is no easy work, it's not even very hard it's extremely hard! Take a bow.[DOUBLEPOST=1413823267][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, your ratings are very precise. Glad to have such a manger.

Brilliant VC as always, perfect stats those. I guess the only positive is that Marchant De Lange was the best bowler of the tournament.

You worked really hard, first managing a 20 team league and then doing all the stats in a blink of eye is no easy work, it's not even very hard it's extremely hard! Take a bow.

To be honest, this was by far the easiest stats bundle I've made till date. Really. That Rich Text editor thingy has made everything so ridiculously easy.

There was a time when something like this would take at least a week to complete. But I still had to gather stuff like fastest hundreds, fifties, economy rates, catches etc manually, which was bit of a drag..[DOUBLEPOST=1413846203][/DOUBLEPOST]
Brilliant VC as always, perfect stats those.

Nope, it aint! I forgot to add run-outs. :p

And he has done it again !

Users who are viewing this thread