Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Guys my PC is not working when I start the computer it loads with loading screen and just shut downs after the loading screen so will have to wait for some days to simulate other matches sorry guys I too will post lineups when I will be active via mobile only

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
uspc-png.132728

HELP NEEDED

With @VC the slogger no longer able to simulate the List A and first-class matches in the USPC league, it looks like we'll be needing a new simmer. Of course, if @shoaibakhtar wants to take on that role in addition to his T20 duties, he's more than welcome to do so, but I think that with a league this diverse, it makes sense to share the workload. I'd do it myself, except I have absolutely no free time.

If you think you can help, please PM either myself or @shoaibakhtar

Many thanks​

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
yKxa6Eg.png

With in next 4-5 days i will start a new PC Players based cricket league called as Planet Cricket League... It is a T20 Franchise based, just like PCPL [Planet Cricket Premiere League]... We take all PC Players from the PCCB: The PC Cricket Board and it is PC Players only league [No Real or Celebrity Cricketers]... So if you not created a your Players profile yet, than go to PCCB: The PC Cricket Board and create one...

Any one want to create a T20 Franchise in PCL, They can message me to know more about it... for now i leave you a link of our PCL Transfer Market, it give you basic idea of what is coming...

Last edited:

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Users who are viewing this thread