Cricket Leagues - Announcements

Greninja

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Hey guys i will not able to use pc for some days as my Final Board exams are going to start after 3 days :( as they are very important for me in my courier however if there will be a case of emergency lineups then i will try to give them through my Mobile Phone or if you do not get any response for me just go for a random lineup or go same @SixerBoy11 @swirler @Aggz @stinson99
@ThebigGgamer @Iridium Dont be inconvinient if i delayed in giving lineups

Last edited:

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner

Owdic.png

12 teams are available, all teams are equal.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Hey guys! It's been a long time. Most of the new guys out here won't even know me xD

Planning to start a new season of LVCC in a month or so, just wanted the check the interest level in the leagues section now since I've been aloof for quite a while.

Cheers. :)

SixerBoy11

Chairman of Selectors
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys! It's been a long time. Most of the new guys out here won't even know me xD

Planning to start a new season of LVCC in a month or so, just wanted the check the interest level in the leagues section now since I've been aloof for quite a while.

Sure Man go on :)

GlitchInTheMatrix

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Bangladesh

Who Are You Bro o.O
lel just kidding :p
I'm looking forward to another season of LVCC :D

Bilalshuja

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Hey mate, It's really been a long time. I'm back after like 2-3 years and its good to see old pals again.

Users who are viewing this thread