Will you pay for stadium addons?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

joiaaiaxom

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It will be great to have stadium addons to buy from steam like 5$/10$ per stadium.
Let’s vote for it guys.

Ash1973

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Already paid 50 quid, I'm not paying anymore for something that should have been in the next gen game in the first place.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My 10c is any upgrade to the Academy might come as DLC and would be user-paid but would contain a whoooole slew of stuff worth a few bucks. I doubt any AI changes would be user-paid. Either way, I'll support this game no matter what because it's awesome. Saying shit like "well a stadium editor should have been in the game" is utter nonsense. Playable, stable online gameplay SHOULD be in the game... and it's close but I wouldn't pay additional for a third patch. An entirely new editor and mod-maker/manager for entire game elements like kits and adboards that doesn't involve a clunky multi-folder system? That's a new feature and if it's extensive, I have no issue paying for it.

Ash1973

Club Cricketer
Stadium editor? Where did I say stadium editor.
I said a few extra stadia that's all.
Get some specs dude.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
You muppet, they've just announced that they intend on adding in a stadium editor to the game. Read what I wrote, or other threads. Your choice.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You must be rolling in green to purchase a stadium for $10. What next? A bat pack for 15 bucks or a Tendulkar approved helmet for 20?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Yeah, I think $10 is ridiculous. You get whole DLC components for most games for that price, entire "season packages" usually only cost about $29. I don't think that's a reasonable amount. But I'd gladly part-ways with $2 for more kit slots or bat/gear alternatives and so on. By the sounds of things they've got a whole slew of stuff planned, via the IGN article... so I just guess we need to wait and see what their plans are, whether or not they involve paid-for DLC nobody knows...

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I'd just about pay $60 bucks again for more kit slots. It's the one thing slowing my modding down massively

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Just as long as we tackle the AI first...

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
We’re too small to do it all so we’re actually expanding the [Don Bradman] Academy so that in years to come it’ll have a stadium creator,” says Symons. “Every part of art in the game we’re gonna try and make it so that people can mod but without having to use mod tools.”

D

Dutch

If BA received 10 dollars for every genuine slip catch to AI batting they'd be broke by now.....[DOUBLEPOST=1427265404][/DOUBLEPOST]What I do want is grounds from village green upwards;

Users who are viewing this thread