Requests Accepted Ali's Designs - Best Graphics Thread of 2017, 2018 & 2020 (Still the best!)!

Which are my best ?

• Total voters
Superb and detailed overlay. But did not like the Bastian Ava's . Should have worked a bit more or bit less

Awesome Work and i would like even more if you keep doing the overlays like this also ;)

Awesome Work and i would like even more if you keep doing the overlays like this also ;)
No time bro, having preliminary exams in whole Jan, orals/pracricals in Feb, board exams in March (22). Then on I'll be back on the cricket field and on my PC.

I don't want to be a nitpicker but I think you are missing on some minor details which could have made your work look more realistic than it already is. A really good try nevertheless. Keep the good work coming! :thumbs

I don't want to be a nitpicker but I think you are missing on some minor details which could have made your work look more realistic than it already is. A really good try nevertheless. Keep the good work coming! :thumbs
Actually I'm getting what you mean. I'll not let these happen in future though,.

max-png.160150

Users who are viewing this thread