Pakistan Tour of England and Ireland - July/September 2016

Wahab Riaz bowls a no ball, and I don't know who the goddamned commentator was, but He said "A decent-sized no ball from Wahab, but not quite as big as some of we've seen on this ground".

Seriously, WTF? Isn't that racism?

Yeah that's pretty stupid; although totally expected

I've been travelling all day since I'm on my hols this week; has Shah bowled as well as his figures suggest? I wouldn't ask for any other team, but England have a habit of collapsing and are terrible against any kind of spin bowling, so its worth asking...

I've been travelling all day since I'm on my hols this week; has Shah bowled as well as his figures suggest? I wouldn't ask for any other team, but England have a habit of collapsing and are terrible against any kind of spin bowling, so its worth asking...
Average bowling, tbh. He took one wicket on a ball that spun too much. All the other balls were quite average.[DOUBLEPOST=1468603564][/DOUBLEPOST]Straight off of ESPN.

"81 wickets in 13 Tests for Yasir Shah. No bowler had more than 81 at this stage of career. No bowler in 139 years history of Test cricket. Well done, Yasir."

Good, consistent spin bowling but quite a few of them got themselves out. If you're a Root fan, don't watch his dismissal. You'll be frustrated. England's darling son Gary Ballance is back! Really?? Scott Borthwick has piled on the runs and yet they go back to this useless, talentless and technique deprived individual.

I watched a bit of todays play and I must admit Yasir Shah is a genius. Mohammad Amir performed how I expected him to, good but nothing out of this world. I don't know what Ballance is doing in the line-up, honestly he's such utter crap I'd rather chuck Liam Dawson, Scott Borthwick, Zafer Ansari or any other decent batting all rounder and drop Ali for Anderson and Ball for Stokes. My line up for the second test (I don't know if everyone is fit or not):

Cook
Hales
Root
Spinning all rounder
Vince
Stokes
Bairstow
Woakes
Broad
Finn/Ball/Whoever
Anderson

Also do you guys think Bairstow can bat at 3? Purely on batting (not taking his wicket keeping duties into consideration) I think he could be a good shout but I have a feeling his technique wouldn't hold up against the new ball...

Users who are viewing this thread