dbc hacks: fearsome tweak v2.90 +minigame v0.03

yes any version is good. Is it working for you? Please note that you must not close the hack program, if you close
it then you must restart also dbc. To check if the program started correctly you can see if the sliders are active.

edit: actually put the first sliders on 0.65 if you dont see effects on the edges. I have not tested enough to be sure.

Last edited:
Had an opportunity to try the latest mod. It is absolutely wonderful. Here are the improvements I observed:

The positives:
  • AI is more aggressive in the powerplay.
  • Runout bug has been fixed. AI cancels the run if they are in danger of being run out by close-in fielders.
  • AI is ruthless towards loose deliveries
  • The edges are orgasmic
The negative:
  • AI isn't aggressive enough in the last 2 overs while chasing the target.
Played a game between Paksitan '99 and Australia 90s. It was me bowling as both the teams. Absolutely loved the fact that Afridi was batting the way he does. Bowled as Australia on 0.65 and Pakistan on 0.90. Trying to upload a few clips from the game.

Attachments

• Alpha.png
    Alpha.png
    150.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Alpha2.png
    Alpha2.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 11
Had a wonderful edge but Inzamam at point was dreaming about Chicken Tikka Masala he had last night and dropped the catch.

great video ^^ please note that the sliders control the edge physics, not edge chances. The main difference is that if you put the
first slider on 0.05, edges will go to the keeper area mostly, if you use 0.65 they go to the 3-4 slip. This will be automatic in the
next versions (it will randomly select a value, or you can manually select one), also the next version will finally have a slider
for edge chance, is almost ready.

uploaded v2.01

-added edge chance slider

i guess everyone is playing dbc17 (rightly so), if you have time you can try the new patch, finally adds a slider
for edge chance ^^ Click on the button to activate it and select a low value for low chance, or a high value for
a high chance. Hopefully there are not bugs but is not very stable for now.

Also it doenst require an old version of Fearsome Tweak, if you want you can run it alone, but you lose the
other improvements included in the older versions.

uploaded v2.01

i guess everyone is playing dbc17 (rightly so), if you have time you can try the new patch, finally adds a slider
for edge chance ^^ Click on the button to activate it and select a low value for low chance, or a high value for

Also it doenst require an old version of Fearsome Tweak, if you want you can run it alone, but you lose the

franco don't worry i am playing this mate ;) hey can you look at the issue (still in dbc17 nets unfortunately) of spin going the wrong way

uploaded v2.01

All over this tomorrow mate!! Will give it a good going over!

Although I'm a little confused. I was already getting some fantastic edges etc.

Does this just give me more edges therefore make the AI struggle?

I ask more because I can't see how 1.02 could be bettered ha!

now the chances for edge, lbw and clean bowled are more similar to a real game i think, and there are different
type of edges

now the chances for edge, lbw and clean bowled are more similar to a real game i think, and there are different
type of edges

just for a laugh i racked the edge chance thing up to 25... bowled out Zimbabwe ATB for 24 for 10.1 overs. 1 bowled (edged on to stumps), 9 catches in slips or gully. several other edges in all sorts of areas. this on legend.

you're a genius mate!

I guess people will be moving to DBC17, but the full release is still a long way off, and knowing the gaming industry could always be even further than we think. Latest patch is genius. Let us know if you get anywhere with realistic scores as per player attributes. Perhaps some auto edge frequency depending on batter skill? No idea how you do all this!

thanks so much dave

Langeveldt yes there will be a balance based on the shot selected, also i can record where the ball pitched in the last deliveries, and based on the skill of
the player.
Probably dbc14 will still be played, and i hope in the future it can be created something like cricket captain, with also an analytical AI. It would be ideal since dbc14 doenst require too much CPU.

Last edited:
though i love this tweak, i feel that the players are given drink with some addictive drugs mixed with it to give us some edges..lol

Users who are viewing this thread