PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
He has a mind!
Playing at a strike rate of 50 means having a mind? If we want to become a modern batting side, we need to start positively, not play slowly and try to keep wickets for the death overs in 90s style. Sometimes we'll lose early wickets, but that's the way to go.
And why do you always judge a player on a single match? After the England T20I, you said Hasan Ali is better than Aamir. Today he went for over 10 an over.

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
What a brilliant performance by Team Pakistan. Bulldozed the World Champions with comprehensive and convincing victory. These guys are the future of Pakistan Cricket particularly T-20 Squad.

Sharjeel is the self victim of one shot too many mindset, He needs to get out it and apply his mind. He can play the role of some of the greats If he gets it right. Every ball is not for big hit. He has the potential for it

I have always been a huge admirer of Khalid Latif. He deserves far better than just with T20 Squad. He has a good temperament and He can serve Pakistan well for the opening slot for some years.

Windies will come hard tonite. Let's see for today :)

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wow, Badree has got Sharjeel. I really want the Windies to win, because the decider will be very exciting to watch. Sharjeel has to use his brain and when he does, he will be a very important asset for Pakistan.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wow, Badree has got Sharjeel. I really want the Windies to win, because the decider will be very exciting to watch. Sharjeel has to use his brain and when he does, he will be a very important asset for Pakistan.
He should be sent in at 3 in the next game, so he won't have to face Badree.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I have always been a huge admirer of Khalid Latif. He deserves far better than just with T20 Squad. He has a good temperament and He can serve Pakistan well for the opening slot for some years.
I think he'd be perfect for ODIs. Not sure about T20s

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
He should be sent in at 3 in the next game, so he won't have to face Badree.
Or he can be a little cautious next time instead of going big swings

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
I think Latif is better with his strike rate as far as Sharjeel is keep going we need a solid opener who can stay at wicket. We can't have afford two sharjeels at the moment.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Not only is Waqar a terrible coach, but also a terrible commentator.

Users who are viewing this thread