Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
The West Indies will tour the UAE to play 3 T20Is, 3 ODIs and 3 Tests against Pakistan. The first of the Test matches will be a day/night affair, the first ever day/night Test in Asia.

• September 20: T20 tour match v ECB XI, ICC Academy
  • September 23: 1st T20I, Dubai
  • September 24: 2nd T20I, Dubai
  • September 27: 3rd T20I, Abu Dhabi
  • September 30: 1st ODI, Sharjah
  • October 2: 2nd ODI, Sharjah
  • October 3-4: Two-day tour match v ECB XI, ICC Academy
  • October 5: 3rd ODI, Abu Dhabi
  • October 7-9: Three-day tour match v PCB Patrons XI (D/N), Sharjah
  • October 13-17: 1st Test, Dubai (D/N)
  • October 21-25: 2nd Test, Abu Dhabi
  • October 30-November 3: 3rd Test, Sharjah
West Indies ODI squad: Jason Holder (capt), Sulieman Benn, Carlos Brathwaite, Kraigg Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Jonathan Carter, Johnson Charles, Shannon Gabriel, Alzarri Joseph, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Ashley Nurse, Kieron Pollard, Denesh Ramdin, Marlon Samuels

West Indies T20I squad Carlos Brathwaite (capt), Samuel Badree, Dwayne Bravo, Johnson Charles, Andre Fletcher, Jason Holder, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell, Marlon Samuels, Jerome Taylor, Chadwick Walton

Pakistan T20I squad: Sarfraz Ahmed (capt), Khalid Latif, Sharjeel Khan, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Mohammad Nawaz, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Sohail Tanvir, Rumman Raees, Umar Akmal, Saad Nasim

Last edited:

pujan

Banned
Yeah, no one can understand what he types. Besides, Cereal Killer does a better job and doesn't copy and paste like pujan does.
he copy and paste, no doubt about it. he deleted all other information so you not notices.i wonder why moderator or owner Matt allows Duplicate thread everyday at otherwise lovely forum.

pujan

Banned
The West Indies will tour the UAE to play 3 T20Is, 3 ODIs and 3 Tests against Pakistan. The first of the Test matches will be a day/night affair, the first ever day/night Test in Asia.

• September 20: T20 tour match v PCB XI, ICC Academy
  • September 23: 1st T20I, Dubai
  • September 24: 2nd T20I, Dubai
  • September 27: 3rd T20I, Abu Dhabi
  • September 30: 1st ODI, Sharjah
  • October 2: 2nd ODI, Sharjah
  • October 3-4: Two-day tour match v PCB XI, ICC Academy
  • October 5: 3rd ODI, Abu Dhabi
  • October 7-9: Three-day tour match v PCB Patrons XI (D/N), Sharjah
  • October 13-17: 1st Test, Dubai (D/N)
  • October 21-25: 2nd Test, Abu Dhabi
  • October 30-November 3: 3rd Test, Sharjah
West Indies ODI squad: Jason Holder (capt), Sulieman Benn, Carlos Brathwaite, Kraigg Brathwaite, Darren Bravo, Jonathan Carter, Johnson Charles, Shannon Gabriel, Alzarri Joseph, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Ashley Nurse, Kieron Pollard, Denesh Ramdin, Marlon Samuels

West Indies T20I squad Carlos Brathwaite (capt), Samuel Badree, Dwayne Bravo, Johnson Charles, Andre Fletcher, Jason Holder, Evin Lewis, Sunil Narine, Kieron Pollard, Nicholas Pooran, Rovman Powell, Andre Russell, Marlon Samuels, Jerome Taylor, Chadwick Walton

Pakistan T20I squad: Sarfraz Ahmed (capt), Khalid Latif, Sharjeel Khan, Shoaib Malik, Mohammad Rizwan, Babar Azam, Mohammad Nawaz, Imad Wasim, Mohammad Amir, Wahab Riaz, Hasan Ali, Sohail Tanvir, Rumman Raees, Umar Akmal, Saad Nasim
Kraig Brathwaite in ODI not good selection, who is test player.I would like Blackwood instead of him.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
he copy and paste, no doubt about it. he deleted all other information so you not notices.i wonder why moderator or owner Matt allows Duplicate thread everyday at otherwise lovely forum.
He doesnt. Cereal Killer States his opinion unlike you. It's quite obvious you copy and paste because you don't really know English and no one could believe how you are typing so beautifully.

USACricNerd

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I love the format of this series - playing the T20s first, then the ODIs, and then the Tests. Kind of like getting the white-ball appetizer in before you settle down for a nice solid meal of five-day cricket. Hoping that WI can build on some encouraging passages of play against India but I have no idea how they take 20 wickets in the UAE or how they handle Yasir, Amir, and Wahab. The short-format games should be fun, though!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I love the format of this series - playing the T20s first, then the ODIs, and then the Tests. Kind of like getting the white-ball appetizer in before you settle down for a nice solid meal of five-day cricket. Hoping that WI can build on some encouraging passages of play against India but I have no idea how they take 20 wickets in the UAE or how they handle Yasir, Amir, and Wahab. The short-format games should be fun, though!
I think West Indies' spin bowlers are way too weak to trouble Pakistan. They'll have to rely on the pacers a lot (talking about Tests). The LOs series could be close.

USACricNerd

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I think West Indies' spin bowlers are way too weak to trouble Pakistan. They'll have to rely on the pacers a lot (talking about Tests). The LOs series could be close.

Probably true. I would expect to see the legspinner Devendra Bishoo and perhaps the left-arm orthodox Jomel Warrican to be sent overseas, and that one of the two will be picked in the XI to complement Roston Chase's off-spin. There's just not enough experience in the fast-bowling stocks right now to give the experienced Pakistani batsmen any difficulty. Hoping we see more of Alzarri Joseph in the five-day games.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
I know some people will object or whatever, but I really think for the Test series, they need to rest with Misbah or Younis or both. West Indies are not a very strong team and it is good to expirement ahead of the tours against NZ and Australia. You really don't want to risk your best players in a not so important Test series, and it would be quite sad if Misbah or Younis would not play in Australia and NZ. Then it would be hard to believe they could win without them.

Last edited:

olivera ricky

Banned
I know some people will object or whatever, but I really think for the Test series, they need to rest with Misbah or Younis or both. West Indies are not a very strong team and it is good to expirement ahead of the tours against NZ and Australia. You really don't want to risk your best players in a not so important Test series, and it would be quite sad if Misbah or Younis would not play in Australia and NZ. Then it would be hard to believe they could win without them.
Majority surveys in world wide predicts WI, winner in t20 as well in ODI vs Pakistan.If Pakistan Need to maintain their test ranking number 1,they still Need misbah and yunis.pakistan's ODI ranking number 9, below Zimbabwe presently.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Majority surveys in world wide predicts WI, winner in t20 as well in ODI vs Pakistan.If Pakistan Need to maintain their test ranking number 1,they still Need misbah and yunis.pakistan's ODI ranking number 9, below Zimbabwe presently.
You think they'll lose it aganist West Indies? You got to be joking. Why do you saying crap like "surveys" and stuff? Irrelevant. Also Zimbabwe is below them in the ODI rankings

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
You think they'll lose it aganist West Indies? You got to be joking. Why do you saying crap like "surveys" and stuff? Irrelevant. Also Zimbabwe is below them in the ODI rankings

If :ind: can lose , why can't the :pak: ? :yes

Users who are viewing this thread