Created Players, Logos, Uniforms and Stadiums

waraa

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Consider it done. Shall give this a crack before release.

Hope your exams went well mate.

This is in my backlog as well, but that pavilion should be bit of a fight with the current assets. I'll be visiting this ground in a couple of weeks.

AliAnsar

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is my first Attempt at Lords, anyone who plays cricket dreams of playing at lords. its my favorite Cricket ground. This is the best version i could make, but im by no means a creative person. there is no substitute for the media center, its a very unique building.

20161201113512_1.jpg
20161201113553_1.jpg
20161201113427_1.jpg
20161201113544_1.jpg

RedskinsUK

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is my first Attempt at Lords, anyone who plays cricket dreams of playing at lords. its my favorite Cricket ground. This is the best version i could make, but im by no means a creative person. there is no substitute for the media center, its a very unique building.

View attachment 176824 View attachment 176826 View attachment 176821 View attachment 176822

Really like how you've placed two stands along the right hand side of the stadium. I was playing around with @Chevo's version and that's one thing I was trying to get right.

Solid stuff mate.

AliAnsar

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Really like how you've placed two stands along the right hand side of the stadium. I was playing around with @Chevo's version and that's one thing I was trying to get right.

Solid stuff mate.
thanks mate. Currently working on Edgbaston, can't make it the way i want because of resources budget, giving it another crack.

BRAB

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
thanks mate. Currently working on Edgbaston, can't make it the way i want because of resources budget, giving it another crack.

Just make sure to check the checklist thread as a fair few County grounds have already been attempted

Love your work though

Users who are viewing this thread