International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Had no clue where to post this, but I made a custom team, but I went to change the logo, and I pressed Y to filter to get my custom logo, but instead it just checks my team identity for profanity! I can't even use my own logo in my own team.
So BA please fix this. I really want to use my own logo

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@BigAntStudios @MattW

It would be good for little bit re-design the presentation INTERNATIONAL RANKINGS in CAREER mode like instead of current presentation, if you use bumper keys (like R1R2L1L2 for ps4). Idea behind is using R2L2 for selecting category i.e. MEN/WOMEN & L1L2 for selecting match type i.e. T20/ODI/TEST

You can test this presentation even on test environment and feel more real rankings in this way.

Hope you consider this in upcoming patch

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think it would be a good idea to choose how you celebrate a wicket, a fifty or a century. I was watching a bit of NHL 17 and saw that they gave you the option to choose your type of celebaration when you score a goal. It should be the same here, if you get a wicket, or reach an important milestone.

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@MattW

in case to play custom international tournament comprised of 8 teams (or any), first i need to set location of all included teams belong to England stadium and then start the tournament as i want to play new competition in ENG. As i know international tournaments placed at one country and if we haven't change the home stadium of teams then game would be like lets say IND vs AUS one game in MCG and then AUS vs SRL in Colombo. Does this happen in real?

I am surprised if BA team or any other community experts didnt think on this perspective by just giving one simple option of LOCATION in selecting new tournament or custom tournament that overwrites home stadium of teams as in that way playing new tournament by just selecting one location and system auto select stadiums of that location for tournament games.

I believe in that way, game looks more real isn't so?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
@MattW

in case to play custom international tournament comprised of 8 teams (or any), first i need to set location of all included teams belong to England stadium and then start the tournament as i want to play new competition in ENG. As i know international tournaments placed at one country and if we haven't change the home stadium of teams then game would be like lets say IND vs AUS one game in MCG and then AUS vs SRL in Colombo. Does this happen in real?

I am surprised if BA team or any other community experts didnt think on this perspective by just giving one simple option of LOCATION in selecting new tournament or custom tournament that overwrites home stadium of teams as in that way playing new tournament by just selecting one location and system auto select stadiums of that location for tournament games.

I believe in that way, game looks more real isn't so?

Second this, also being able to play competitions with pools, or at least being able to edit the competitions already there for over length etc.

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I started a career in Oz with my English player from Academy but it appears that you have to represent the nation you start playing in.

It'd be great if you could be for example English and start playing in for example Oz, get to state level but get picked for England.

Also, it'd be great if you could copy player from Academy at beginning of career rather than having to type in name and select batting position etc.

villafan001

Club Captain
One thing that would be really useful is at the moment, the ball marker shows the line of the delivery (ie by displaying a part circle) at the point at which the ball reaches the batsman - which is a bit of a shame for a spinner or seamer who is moving the ball off the surface, as it totally gives away the wrong-un / cutter / amount of spin, which means you can happily leave a ball pitching on middle because you can see it will finish outside off, for example.

I know you can simply turn the ball marker off entirely, but would it be possible to have a ball marker that only shows the length (ie a solid coloured ring) but doesn't give away the line, so that you then have to play the amount of turn/movement by eye? This I think would add more challenge/realism to facing the moving ball for those who want it.

Oregonian

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United States
One thing i would suggest is that the start of the match time and ball color should be done before the start of the game or before start of the series or tournament. It is one of the limitation of DBC where you have to play all matches during day or day/night. You can not play a single test of a series with a pink ball and remaining with the red ball because of the match designer limitation. Realistically in a series or tournament we come across games played at different times. This is not possible in DBC. For example if there is a 5 games ODI series it will be wonderful to play 2 Day/Night games and 3 Day games.
I am sorry if it is mentioned before but in future iteration of DBC we need an option to play more then 3 teams tournament in one specific country or get an option to play the tournament in specfic grounds or get an option of countries where we want to play the tournament. It is unrealistic playing an international tournamnet event all over the globe which never happens in reality. We also need more options in tournament creator to divide teams in groups similar to the ICC Champions trophy. I have been a great supporter of BigAnt since it's first steps in the game of Cricket and i admire Planet Cricket role in helping us giving our input. I believe someone from BigAnt take notice of it for future iteration. Regards

mal2771

School Cricketer
Too late for this incarnation of the game I think but a history page of your career would be good. Things like competitions won/ position finished in first class cricket, county championships, one day trophies etc. Could have a year by year page detailing your performances over the season, with your runs scored/ wickets taken etc, so you can compare how you have done over various seasons. Also your best batting/ bowling performance with details when, where and against who it was achieved against. Things like when you reached your 1000/ 2000/ 30000 etc runs in test cricket, 100 wickets etc. Anyone who has played Football Manager will know what I mean. A trophy cabinet would be good too. Would make career more fulfilling.

Nathaus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
In career mode, it would be good to keep track of the types of dismissals you've fallen to. Even better would be some heat maps of LBWs and caughts and well as a career wagon wheel style to allow analysis of how you're getting out and where your runs have come from.

e.g. if I could see I was constantly getting bowled/LBW from balls pitched on leg stump, etc then I could change the way I play those shots. Similarly if I'm getting caught in a particular region I could adjust to stop trying to hit to that area...

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
In career mode, it would be good to keep track of the types of dismissals you've fallen to. Even better would be some heat maps of LBWs and caughts and well as a career wagon wheel style to allow analysis of how you're getting out and where your runs have come from.

e.g. if I could see I was constantly getting bowled/LBW from balls pitched on leg stump, etc then I could change the way I play those shots. Similarly if I'm getting caught in a particular region I could adjust to stop trying to hit to that area...

This would be great but they can't even get batting averages right yet! Let's walk before we can run but no seriously, your suggestion is the sort of detail that I'd love to see in the game.

D

Deleted member 46200

This would be great but they can't even get batting averages right yet! Let's walk before we can run but no seriously, your suggestion is the sort of detail that I'd love to see in the game.
We can all dream but sadly will not happen.

D

Deleted member 46200

Would be good but the Western Force have more chance of winning a title than anything like this happening.

rishabh9627

Club Captain
Profile Flag
India
Just like we can choose the position of the inner fielders , slips nd WK to either be at their normal position or come up or go back there should be an option for the outer fielders as well as this is used a lot in test cricket nowadays and sometimes also in ODIs for bigger grounds having bigger boundaries.
This would bring much more variety to the field positions and will also distinguish teams in terms of their performance as a fielding unit.
At present it doesn't really matter if you play with a good fielding unit or not because the runs gathered in the outfield remains the same and also the number of run outs are less ( when fielding is fully assisted )

Users who are viewing this thread