Don Bradman Cricket 17 - Suggestions

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
At this moment of time, the PC Version has become unplayable with me since the new updates have come about. Going back to PS4 Version for now (I find it very smooth) Hope BA notice my bug report in the bug reporting section, and I'll be back to playing on PC as well :D

D

Dutch

At this moment of time, the PC Version has become unplayable with me since the new updates have come about. Going back to PS4 Version for now (I find it very smooth) Hope BA notice my bug report in the bug reporting section, and I'll be back to playing on PC as well :D
Have you tried alt tabbing a few times as I find this somehow clears the stutters and ghosting?

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Have you tried alt tabbing a few times as I find this somehow clears the stutters and ghosting?
I'll do that and get back to you, I had it controlled the update before the very latest one by restartng the game sometimes. Hope this works out, although I am enjoying it a lot on PS4!

Maccasuarus

School Cricketer
May have been suggested before however I feel it is so hard to captain a team the way you like unless you actually play every ball. I play using my player only and skipping forward when I'm not bowling but there needs to be a way to skip a certain number of overs. Or to put in place a bowling preference. I like to open and close an innings when bowling but risk not bowling again if I choose to skip forward. Surly you could add an option to skip to a certain over allowing you to control the bowling order.

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Please show innings as well when batsman comes out to bat...

jaffar100

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
I would also request you to reduce the run rate of simulation for first class and tests...
Even though you simulate 100% times we get a result... hardly any draws happening.[DOUBLEPOST=1494312441][/DOUBLEPOST]In the bilateral series , after series wins the teams are not displayed with cup presentations..... DBC 14 used to show the cups with winning team in bilateral series as well...this is a nice feature to add.

psychoherent

Club Cricketer
Ok so just an idea would it be possible in this or future iterations to link judgement stat to how accurately one reads line and length. Here every batsman reads them both 100% accurately all the time no matter how poor a player- in real life no batsman managed that. Maybe by linking it to judgement we could add a fair bit of depth to the game and to career ,mode especially.

PS: It might even help more bowled and lbw decisions due to AI and players playing back to full ball because of not judging length etc. Just a suggestion.

Logic 46

Club Cricketer
I am adding two things that i want to see in next patch-
1) Just like international team ratings, there can international player rating points.
2) Also man of the series or tournament concept can be added in the game( just give it to the player who has achieved most number of MOM).
I know i am asking a lot.. But yeah these two features can add a whole new dimension to the game which is already very smooth and fantastic.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
@BigAntStudios @MattW

Steam update for DBC17 released

Humble request to you to look into this...

Lack of the broadcast camera (rather all camera angles) in the nets & ground training have made those modes redundant for us...

Hope you can implement it in the patch today without much hassle...

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I would second the suggestions made here of having more control while simming in career mode as captain. At least I feel there should be a prompt of something like "The coach wants to declare" with options for "declare" or "keep batting" as I find sometimes the declarations while simming career mode as captain are questionable. Other than that I didn't have many complaints of the gameplay even before patch 4 (outside of not being able to play spinners) so I'm eagerly awaiting the console patch.

Further, I would reiterate my earlier suggestions of sleeves and more appearance options. Long sleeves is a pretty fair request as we had this in the previous title (i.e. DBC 14). Beefing up that section for console patch would go a long way in my opinion.

Maximus

Club Captain
One minor thing I would like to see is that in the English domestic cups, the groups are done in alphabetical order rather than being either random or the current season.

If it could be altered to either give us the ability to change it or update it to the 2017 season I would be very grateful. Unless of course there's a way to change it and I haven't realised.

Gayan

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Apply forward dive animation from bowler backing up to general fielding
There's a forward dive animation in the game however I have only seen the bowler using it when backing up behind the stumps for a stray throw. The bowler would dive/ lunge from behind the stumps towards to ball sliding across the turf and collecting the ball with a fully stretched arm. The animation is very similar or it might be the same one the keeper uses when u bowl a wide off the pitch. It would great if this animation could be used as a dive animation in the outfield. Maybe the dive could applied to L1 and a tap back dive to R1 so we got all the options. The legs first slide in the outfield is sometimes used by the bowler backing up behind the stumps too, so maybe it wont be hard to implement the forward dive into the outfield?

Users who are viewing this thread