Ashes Cricket General Discussion

If you think
I love this place i really do....
Talking to them via the forums is bad, try negotiating PM's I have asked Phil to monitor... Something not quite right.

How did we end up going from Stokes inclusion/exclusion from the Ashes squad to deciding he was gay... I have had my moments but hey give me credit!!!

Just a point should the 'game' squad reflect real life? We may be able to choose the squad from a roster.

Who's mod and can u tell me story you quoted plz?
You entered a wrong place mate, sadly nobody is going to help you here. But I'll try.. Ross has already stated there'll be a PC version for every game of his.

About the 'story' - he meant to say you've no idea about their reasons for not putting their games like DBC 17 etc on sale so you shouldn't comment on it. Hope you understood. Good luck.

You entered a wrong place mate, sadly nobody is going to help you here. But I'll try.. Ross has already stated there'll be a PC version for every game of his.

About the 'story' - he meant to say you've no idea about their reasons for not putting their games like DBC 17 etc on sale so you shouldn't comment on it. Hope you understood. Good luck.
Ah, and seeing your ID in the new posts, I thought you came up with a new article..:p

Ah, and seeing your ID in the new posts, I thought you came up with a new article..:p
haha.. actually could only find one or two this week. Stokes took all the publicity for the week. :lol

I think posting his screenshot on Twitter etc might get the game some more publicity though but good of BA to not try that path...

haha.. actually could only find one or two this week. Stokes took all the publicity for the week. :lol

I think posting his screenshot on Twitter etc might get the game some more publicity though but good of BA to not try that path...
Yeah..

I don't understand the opening paragraph of career mode. "now u will get selected to play for your country with your heroes"
Is this a new feature? I always thought u could before
You could, but they weren't licensed. They were made by members of the community.

Users who are viewing this thread