Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Look like Big Ant are giving a lot of work to women cricket and I think it's a good thing, more Women can just buy the game and play career mode as themselves :).,..I might even start a 2nd career as a female player lol.

Reactions: DAP
Was just thinking the same thing :)
For me that was the best addition to the game...Women's Cricket.. Total credit to BA for that... I had a career going on for women cricket but the issues had put a pause button to that.. Very well might press the Play button in Ashes Cricket...

I think that's mostly up to Sony and Microsoft..I think.. not quite sure
I know Sony and Microsoft seem to struggle to come to an agreement between themselves, but Steam to either PS4 or Xbox seems quite viable?
If it's too close to the release date to sort anything out in that regard, if it hasn't been looked at already, then fair enough.

Its definitly possible , but artificially blocked by the Console Overlords , for reasons beyond me.
Is it technically possible? I never realized that......are there games that interact with one or other of the consoles and pc?

Is it technically possible? I never realized that......are there games that interact with one or other of the consoles and pc?
does it not require a lobby though, DBC is P2P so how does cross platform work there?

Users who are viewing this thread