Ashes Cricket Trailer!

Trailer looking awesome. Can't wait to buy the title on Steam.

The trailer's looking good but is it weird that I liked the (for lack of a better word) the white line that shoots past the Big Ant Studios, ECB, and ACB logos at the start?

Why do I still see the same old animations. Where the catch is going towards the first slip and the second slip is just having a stroll in the park? Any who still buying this game. Thats how much I value cricket over my hard-earned money.

Brilliant. The bowling action of Patty Cummins looked pretty much spot on. Looking very polished, liking what I am seeing.

Did anyone spot any of the new animations in that one?

Those FX filter-sweeps though @BigAntStudios ....I think you're just doing em for me now. Perfect. Looks good, team. Animations look a little more fluid.

Excellent looking trailer. Everything looking good except one thing i’d say. And that is bowling actions. Ross promised us different actions fr different bowlers. Here, Starc and Anderson have same bowling actions with different arms. Well, can’t judge the game quite yet, jus pointing out something i noticed. Only Nov 16 will tell what we will get to see. Super excited!

Users who are viewing this thread