Ashes Cricket Pricing

Games the shop is a really good shop and website...They have shops across India and they are the ones who conduct midnight launches in India for few games...
Thanks bro. Pre-ordered.

Did you do COD? I have never heard about this website before.[DOUBLEPOST=1508931012][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does these guys sell on Amazon as well?
Hey i have done COD and bought many games from them they are really cool.you will get game on 16 nov for sure

Don't preorder then? Why not wait for the reviews after the game has released...
I was concerned about not getting a physical copy in India. Moreover being a die hard cricket fan and gamer, there is no other cricket game available. I liked dbc 17 even with the flaws.

And here I am still waiting for a digital preload option for PS4... HK Problem...

Don't preorder then? Why not wait for the reviews after the game has released...
I buy almost all cricket games can’t wait for reviews

I buy almost all cricket games can’t wait for reviews

I have no 'issue' with that (no pun intended) as I am sure it is the case with a lot of people here. Personally, I will be waiting for further details/gameplay on the online side before I consider pre-ordering or purchasing after release date.

And here I am still waiting for a digital preload option for PS4... HK Problem...

The game hasn't appeared on psn store in any region so I wouldn't term it a "HK Problem".

Reactions: DAP
Did you do COD? I have never heard about this website before.[DOUBLEPOST=1508931012][/DOUBLEPOST]
Does these guys sell on Amazon as well?
Yes i chose COD as payment method

Am little confused whether order for physical copy or go for Digital copy in PS4 India

Am little confused whether order for physical copy or go for Digital copy in PS4 India
I would recommend buying a Physical Copy for INR 3799. I used to buy digital but then could never trade them in etc.

Sold DBC 17 last week for INR 2100 and pre ordered Ashes already.

Users who are viewing this thread