This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Glad everyone is enjoying what they are seeing.

Game is fantastic and looks incredible.

You can see why @Ross gets frustrated when people who have no clue or never see the game just bash it.

So much hard work and hours have gone into this. We always always craved cricket to be done properly and the guys and girls at BigAnt have done this and continue to do this.

Their commitment to delivering the product we want is unquestionable.

The beta boys have also been unreal, hours spent testing for the love of the game.

People will nit pick and find the negatives but that's their personality, some will never be happy.

As cricket games go, this is the best there has been been, and if you love your cricket your appreciate everything this has to offer.

There's a lot of lads on here who genuinely do appreciate all the all the hard work. If I didn't think that I wouldn't spend my Sunday doing the videos.

I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing and have huge respect for the effort put in by everybody. I'm also nit picking and identifying negatives as you say. Isn't that the point of a forum, to bring to attention imperfections and help contribute to something being as good as it can be?

I think the nit picking confirms what a good game it is, the fact that people will identify the slightest thing that might not be quite right.

It's fantastic how the community have helped this game and how Big Ant have listened to feedback and brought cricket gaming forward a million years. Can't wait to play and get frustrated at getting out etc!

Many thanks for your info. about the game.

Morning Guys,

Over the past couple of months me and a couple of the guys on here have had the privilege of playing/testing and giving feedback on the upcoming Ashes game.

Quite frankly it's been killing me not being able to share what I know when reading some of the comments on here.

This morning we have finally been given the green light to share our experience and give you guys an idea on what you can expect.

I have set this thread up to enable you guys to get a little bit of information before release to ease some worries, answer questions and just generally enjoy the lead up to release day!

I have to stress that the guys at BigAnt work above and beyond the call of duty. The Beta has been constantly updated with new builds with members of the team replying to our feedback at silly hours o clock during the night. It's crazy!!! I have never had such an insight into the complexities of tweaking and developing a game.

I'd like this thread to be full of constructive conversation with a positive vibe. I'm happy to possibly even do video requests with what I'm allowed to show, but can't be bothered if the thread gets derailed with negative rubbish.

Lets get going!!

Is it possible to tell us the full England and Australia squads?

I heard there were 28 face scanned English and 32 Australian. I can figure most out from various online footage but could you screenshot the full on-disc England players available please?

Many thanks

That is so cool...Amazing that they have pulled these things off in the short period they had... Definitely shuts the mouth of those who thought this would be DBC 17 2.0 But its on another level totally if you that too it carries all the things from previous games...Hats off to the whole team including beta, even us to some extent for having great feedbacks and discussions to take it to the right direction..:thumbs

3day games. Stats. A manhattan graph showing all your scores. Many.

These show earned and base stats in career with Steve Smith
View attachment 199314

View attachment 199315

Stats fixed
View attachment 199316

Manhattan of career scores

View attachment 199317

Can you just see a player's earned stats?

Say I play five Test matches and look at Moeen Ali's stats. He's obviously played maybe 30 Tests plus I've played five so I could see the total but could I just see what he's done for me or have I got to work it out (Earned minus base)?

Many thanks

Say I play five Test matches and look at Moeen Ali's stats. He's obviously played maybe 30 Tests plus I've played five so I could see the total but could I just see what he's done for me?

That's earned vs base...

earned is just what's been done in game

Say I play five Test matches and look at Moeen Ali's stats. He's obviously played maybe 30 Tests plus I've played five so I could see the total but could I just see what he's done for me or have I got to work it out (Earned minus base)?

Many thanks
When batting it shows earned stats. This is true for all forms whether casual tour or career

I'm really enjoying what I'm seeing and have huge respect for the effort put in by everybody. I'm also nit picking and identifying negatives as you say. Isn't that the point of a forum, to bring to attention imperfections and help contribute to something being as good as it can be?

It's fantastic how the community have helped this game and how Big Ant have listened to feedback and brought cricket gaming forward a million years. Can't wait to play and get frustrated at getting out etc!

Many thanks for your info. about the game.

So you can just see earned?

The above images are overall and base but you're saying you can exclusively see earned?

That's great I think, thanks.

I uploaded a pic showing this mate. You can view just purely what you have earned

So you can just see earned?

The above images are overall and base but you're saying you can exclusively see earned?

That's great I think, thanks.
In the career mode menu you can toggle screens between base and earned but in game it shows earned only

Users who are viewing this thread