Ashes Cricket General Discussion

I played this on Legend, Hard Batting, Very Hard Bowling.
Played this with Patch 4, not all shots are going for sixes now.
Good to see that.
Would love to see front foot lofted pull and cuts shots added in the game.

What are your camera settings? Looks great, nice video

Which setting is this? I don't find any which talks about the ball marker? I have Arial Marker enabled, bowling input HUD enabled.

I figured it out now. It's called "Batsman Ariel Marker". The name isn't intuitive at all. And I wonder why this has to be turned off by default when the tutorial makes use of it and doesn't ask us to turn it on.

I figured it out now. It's called "Batsman Ariel Marker". The name isn't intuitive at all. And I wonder why this has to be turned off by default when the tutorial makes use of it and doesn't ask us to turn it on.

It's strange. Mine is Xbox one digital copy and it was turned on by default. Anyway good now you know what it is. If you haven't played DBC17, would highly recommend to go through all the settings and gameplay modifier attributes to get a picture of those.

I want to know how is the AI responsiveness during chase in limited overs cricket, specially T20s? Does the AI scores big unlike DBC 17 & 14.

Yeah mine was off too, ps4 digital version.

I love all the different options and settings.

No bat involved just pad and still given out...but i'll take it anyway :p

o4DeTTF.jpg

Regarding this, I wonder if the game takes into account poor umpiring decisions?

The stumpings and stats issue is driving me crazy right now. Absolutely love the new career mode improvements, and overall gameplay feels so smoother.[/QUOT
Regarding this, I wonder if the game takes into account poor umpiring decisions?

It does, Ross as umpire given some absolute shockers for me when bowling to the AI.

DRS was a little odd with the AI not reviewing during testing then was fixed but I'm not completely sure it's sorted now and appears to have been the issue that caused the given out but remained in bug in the last patch.

There also was a small bug that occurred once in a while where you would get caught flush off the pad and automatically be given out when batting.

But was adressed, have never seen that when bowling to AI so it may well be a dodgy decision which when DRS is sorted would have been reviewed.

I for one made a strong case that DRS is such a lovely feature but not used enough!!

It does, Ross as umpire given some absolute shockers for me when bowling to the AI.

Just last night, while playing a T20 against England, I had them reeling at 4 for 60 odd and Woakes was just starting to look comfortable, came an outright incorrect LBW decision from Ross. It was a HUGE bat-pad. In fact initially I was not interested and almost decided against shouting for it and BAM came the decision. Thank you so much Ross. XD

I really am having a lot of issues playing this game right now. Trying my best to enjoy it for the brilliant game it is, but some issues making it kinda unplayable for me atm

Guys quick questions, I go to community, teams and I get the "best team". But I don't see it when I go play casual. And has the rosters been done yet ?

I really am having a lot of issues playing this game right now. Trying my best to enjoy it for the brilliant game it is, but some issues making it kinda unplayable for me atm

Like? I haven't been able to find enough time to play the game though, but would check if I'm facing the same issues.

Users who are viewing this thread