Ashes Cricket General Discussion

Stoker alert ... well to be fair am older . And with my experience of playing highest level of cricket i have offered my feedback. Even all this crap started when i gave some feed back last night. Pointing its seaming too much. I have played 12yr of first class cricket and few time for national 2nd team to know when its not real to seam too much.
I genuinely thought who ever posted the video would like some feed back. My bad. We are just to watch whats happnaing
If you don't mind can you share your cricinfo profile? Not being sarcastic just an honest curiosity :)

Stoker alert ... well to be fair am older . And with my experience of playing highest level of cricket i have offered my feedback. Even all this crap started when i gave some feed back last night. Pointing its seaming too much. I have played 12yr of first class cricket and few time for national 2nd team to know when its not real to seam too much.
I genuinely thought who ever posted the video would like some feed back. My bad. We are just to watch whats happnaing

Your telling me....

In all your years of this career of yours, you haven’t faced a ball that’s has seamed and pitches middle and missed off?

Because I have, just in club cricket on a shitty grass pitch..

So it happens.

Saying... two much seam isn’t constructive feedback.

Your telling me....

In all your years of this career of yours, you haven’t faced a ball that’s has seamed and pitches middle and missed off?

Because I have, just in club cricket on a shitty grass pitch..

So it happens.

Saying... two much seam isn’t constructive feedback.
He is just stating his opinion , don't act like that hes has committed some crime please.

If you don't mind can you share your cricinfo profile? Not being sarcastic just an honest curiosity :)
I dont want to go there buddy . Am retried now . I am just trying to actively take part with everyone in a prodctive way. Even in my playing days i enjoyed a good cricket games . I tried to contribute to lara cricket by geving them real pre set fields and gave some feedback about first class structure in sri lanka to international cricket captain. Unlike some others here i have no EGO and i dont like to boost about my self . And i dont know what i did to be public enemy no1 with beta boys.

BTW do we get these seam movements on standard controls as well? using standard seam position or do we have to switch back to classic controls with seam control options?

I dont want to go there buddy . Am retried now . I am just trying to actively take part with everyone in a prodctive way. Even in my playing days i enjoyed a good cricket games . I tried to contribute to lara cricket by geving them real pre set fields and gave some feedback about first class structure in sri lanka to international cricket captain. Unlike some others here i have no EGO and i dont like to boost about my self . And i dont know what i did to be public enemy no1 with beta boys.

Aww don't feel like that , just enjoy the flame wars afterall this is what forums are for ? exchanging each other POVs even with some heated arguments.

Ok if you want to get technical. That kind of seam can only happen if there is bit of late swing as well. Or its a cracked up pitch, then ofcoz you dont know what will happend . I have never being known for my batting but i know whats possible and whats not.

Chill mate its just a game and if there is any (slightly) exaggerated seam movement for the sake of fun , I won't mind it at all.

Ok if you want to get technical. That kind of seam can only happen if there is bit of late swing as well. Or its a cracked up pitch, then ofcoz you dont know what will happend . I have never being known for my batting but i know whats possible and whats not.

Wait what? Why does lateral movement of the pitch require late swing as well?

Your not public enemy one, your just not understanding what constructive feedback means.. just saying negatives doesn’t help anyone.

Wait what? Why does lateral movement of the pitch require late swing as well?

Your not public enemy one, your just not understanding what constructive feedback means.. just saying negatives doesn’t help anyone.

He already describe the next cause i-e cracked up pitch , so far from what I have understand he may be saying that the late swing plus seam movement in the same direction can result in such exaggerated movement visually?

Chill mate its just a game and if there is any (slightly) exaggerated seam movement for the sake of fun , I won't mind it at all.
I get you mate and thats fine. But all in all i thought we all want this to be as realistic as possible. But its just my feedback. For this i have being insulted called stupid and pathetic. There should be some line that you dont wanna cross. I can respect anyone regardless of their actual cricket experience. But respact must be mutual as well. Anyways ill inbox you my crickinfo profile . Just keep it betwin us.

To the batting beta testers..

Generally attacking shots square on both leg and off is easier to hit than straight hits..
Im taking about shot power here.
Any info on that on the new build.

Yup, would love to have all the well timed shots - both off front & back foot - to be equally powerful. Currently the glance/flick and square drive are way too powerful compared to the other ones. Would also like to see glance make an appearance, especially off the back foot, and for lofted cut shot (played with L2 modifier) to go towards 3rd man instead of Extra Cover. Would be great to get some insight on these batting related items.

Yup, would love to have all the well timed shots - both off front & back foot - to be equally powerful. Currently the glance/flick and square drive are way too powerful compared to the other ones. Would also like to see glance make an appearance, especially off the back foot, and for lofted cut shot (played with L2 modifier) to go towards 3rd man instead of Extra Cover. Would be great to get some insight on these batting related items.
Those 2 shots u mentioned are there and playable but on
Easy levels..

As I've mentioned...
With 0 in shot timing at easiest level, and all other modifier at 100
All shots are playable easily 360 degree .

Users who are viewing this thread