Cricket 19 General Discussion

Im pretty disappointed at the lack of hair options in the players creator. Why’d they strip it down? There’s not a hairstyle that looks remotely like myself for my Career Mode.

Good To See the Players Getting around the game Sandhu Played a couple ODI for Australia

Screen Shot 2019-06-08 at 11.45.56 pm.png

Reactions: DAP
IMO three things would help make AI extremely competitive...
1. Running aggressively and taking 1s and 2s on offer.
2. As you mentioned, batting better against spinners. AI bats very conservatively against spinners and edges quite a lot as well going for that cover/square drive shot. AI needs to score more against spinners without losing bunch of wkts to them.
3. Enhanced match awareness. You still see AI not batting as per match situation. Even if they have plenty of wkts in hand, they don't really go full tilt and you always feel that AI left a few runs in the field.

Below are my AI concerns at the moment:
1. AI shot selection variation
2. AI running between wickets
3. Fielder & wicket keeper responses.(AI & user)

I have reduced spin revolution and increased run rate which has resulted in them playing spin better and play more aggressively overall.

Eoin Morgan 59 from 52, 7 sixes... all the exact same shot to the exact same part of the ground
Has anyone got a catch on the boundary from that stupid leg glance from outside off or do they middle it every time?

Im pretty disappointed at the lack of hair options in the players creator. Why’d they strip it down? There’s not a hairstyle that looks remotely like myself for my Career Mode.

It's more like a Toni & Guy brochure rather than a sports game.

There's a distinct lack of ordinary hairstyles and a massive overload of those 'alt-right' hairdos with a lice-cut up the sides and a big over-producted quiff thing on the top.

With a few notable exceptions, cricketers have never been known for their expressive hairstyles. I'd say that the most important feature when creating a cricketer's barnet is the receding hairline and even that has been taken out for some reason.

There's something wrong when it's easier to create Johnny Bravo than Gus Fraser.

Edit: And where have the fatties gone as well? Even with all the sliders up to max Mike Gatting looks like he runs a marathon before breakfast every day. He should look like he eats a Marathon before breakfast every day. Bring back the baldies and the fatties.

Eoin Morgan 59 from 52, 7 sixes... all the exact same shot to the exact same part of the ground
Has anyone got a catch on the boundary from that stupid leg glance from outside off or do they middle it every time?
bowl on the off side also bowl variations stuff like may help you

Nope. That shot doesn't even look right. No way it can travel that far. Moreover, the amount of time it gets played is ridiculous. AI does need more variety in shots being played, especially lofted.[DOUBLEPOST=1560004363][/DOUBLEPOST]
Get down the barbershop and make them cut it like a style in the game.
Saint Denise has a good barber. Sorry, wrong game.

How do you set different difficulty setting for local multiplayer. As in one players plays on medium the other on easy. This option was available at controller side selection screen. Is this option no more available or am I missing it somewhere?

Release notes for 1.05 patch anyone knows ?

I've had one catch on the boundary,but he carried it over the rope :lol

Can anyone confirm if the 'On Target!' achievement/trophy is glitched or not? I see people have it, but maybe the last update glitched it?

Users who are viewing this thread