Cricket 19 General Discussion

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have to mate or look I will probz get banned so need to calm down a bit us Aussi get a little heated he has poked me a bit this week better let it go
Mate, please look at the language used by you. Lot of things that have wrong grammar, and hence hard to read!

Pat

International Coach
Tried playing one of the in-game scenario mode - Barmy weather. Bancroft and Warner opened the bowling and continued till 9th over. Eventually lost the match as 'Forfeit'. End game Bowling scorecard has everyone listed even if not bowled a single ball.
Not sure why these bugs aren't fixed, though this was one of the main advertised features in the game.

This really bothers me as well. One of the key features they put on the box is borderline unusable. The advertised career mode features are missing (is the career mode any different to Ashes Cricket 17? Except for some meaningless Tony Simpson screens). I really think we should take a look at what was promised to us and what we got.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This really bothers me as well. One of the key features they put on the box is borderline unusable. The advertised career mode features are missing (is the career mode any different to Ashes Cricket 17? Except for some meaningless Tony Simpson screens). I really think we should take a look at what was promised to us and what we got.

Haven’t played career but I assume the perks and earning those are quite a change given they seem to have a reasonable gameplay effect?

Scenario mode is so disappointing. As you say it’s the flagship box feature and the one @mikeymerren was talking up in videos etc before and it’s effectively unplayable in any scenario where you bat and the AI bowls.

And as you say, every match results is “by forfeit” and there’s absolutely no mention of whether you achieved the scenario or not. There’s also an issue with the game always starting at 11am regardless of the over count.

mehtaapurv

School Cricketer
Hi All, Can anyone help me with some batting tips, My well set batsmen seem to edge out even when hitting a good shot.

I seem to only be stuck on few shots for boundaries, square drive and leg glance, rest all seem to go to fielders, even if trying a lofted shot with good timing seems to not reach the fence.

Any advice will be helpful

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
[QUOTE="DAP, post: 3352986, member: 106755]Lot of things that have wrong grammar

Consider revising.[/QUOTE]
What? Are you trying to point out something? Yes, I too have small grammatical mistakes. I am not mocking him, I am just saying sometimes I don't understand what he's writing. Anything wrong with that?

Pat

International Coach
Hi All, Can anyone help me with some batting tips, My well set batsmen seem to edge out even when hitting a good shot.

I seem to only be stuck on few shots for boundaries, square drive and leg glance, rest all seem to go to fielders, even if trying a lofted shot with good timing seems to not reach the fence.

Any advice will be helpful

Lower down the batting difficulty.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
not a massive fan of the bloke thought twistie3 the best cricket 19 Aus content person who has made video since dbc 14 should have got it

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
not a massive fan of the bloke thought twistie3 the best cricket 19 Aus content person who has made video since dbc 14 should have got it
Completely agree!!

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
I was playing a 20 overs game yesterday and on two occasions the ball was hit to the same boundary area where the ball seemed to just disappear though the hoarding boards. The game froze at this point. Had to exit and save game and reload. Game restarted ok. Same score/over prior to freeze.

I’ve noticed the ball sometimes going invisible in the highlights package but that’s all as it stands.

Users who are viewing this thread