Cricket 19 General Discussion

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
How does stamina work in this game? I am currently playing a tour and when i start ODI, some players have depleted stamina to almost 0 percent even though it's the start of the match whereas others are 100 percent.

How exactly does this work?

I feel like the honest answer might be that it doesn't work

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Ive seen bowlers with 0 stamina left after bowling 1 over in a ODI.

I cant see anywhere in the editor on the player to change fitness/stamina though?

Or am i missing it?

TomEmilioDavies

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is there something I’m missing with Ability Points in Career Mode?
I’ve got dozens of Skill Points but nothing to spend them on.

gillyboy04

Associate Cricketer
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've noticed more of a stamina drain since the recent patch, pre patch the stamina barely drained at all but now it is more realistic. Although in saying that I've had bowlers bowling still with 0 stamina but not get injured somehow, it only affects the bowling speed a tad and their speed in the field. How can someone stay on with no stamina?

Little Timmy

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
England
How does stamina work in this game? I am currently playing a tour and when i start ODI, some players have depleted stamina to almost 0 percent even though it's the start of the match whereas others are 100 percent.

How exactly does this work?

I’d love to know.

Does brute bowler type effect it? Woakes struggles to get through five overs time and time again for me but Broad and Anderson last longer. Can’t be age. Curran goes for ages but Porter on debut knackered. Not sure his bowler type but was fielding a lot. Does that effect it?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Anyone else had the catching mini game disappear after the last PS4 patch?

Finally had it trigger but there was prior to that 4 catches (3 slip 1 outfield) where it didn’t trigger[DOUBLEPOST=1561241928][/DOUBLEPOST]Also: just enforced the follow on but my bowlers started the next inns with zero confidence - that cannot be right.

D

Deleted member 185125

Finally had it trigger but there was prior to that 4 catches (3 slip 1 outfield) where it didn’t trigger[DOUBLEPOST=1561241928][/DOUBLEPOST]Also: just enforced the follow on but my bowlers started the next inns with zero confidence - that cannot be right.
Was the follow on working previously?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Taking the night portion of a d/n fc match a little too literal...
5V4Xftr.jpg

Furqan Anis

School Cricketer
Has anyone experienced ball disappearing all of a sudden then comes back after 4 5 mins .experienced this twice or thrice in last 4 days it wasn't happening before

TerryAlderman

Club Captain
Has anyone experienced ball disappearing all of a sudden then comes back after 4 5 mins .experienced this twice or thrice in last 4 days it wasn't happening before

I was playing a 20 overs game yesterday and on two occasions the ball was hit to the same boundary area where the ball seemed to just disappear though the hoarding boards. The game froze at this point. Had to exit and save game and reload. Game restarted ok. Same score/over prior to freeze.

TemPSaad

Associate Captain
I was playing a 20 overs game yesterday and on two occasions the ball was hit to the same boundary area where the ball seemed to just disappear though the hoarding boards. The game froze at this point. Had to exit and save game and reload. Game restarted ok. Same score/over prior to freeze.
Happend to me twice since 1.06 patch , seems to be connected with shot power because setting it back to 50 solved my issue

Users who are viewing this thread