Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Mr Snrub

International Coach
Still crashing at Academy in patch 1.08. I shouldn't be surprised, as several PS5 users are having the same issue in their 1.08.

Still no powerplays able to be made for single innings game in match designer. These should both be fairly high priorities, even with a list as long as Big Ant has right now.

s0074845

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Can someone please confirm you are able to play lofted shots on offside using L2 via play now mode with licensed team

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What’s up with the running camera in the bottom right being flipped, with the keepers end at the bottom. Any one know if I can change it???

Edit: actually some times it is flipped and sometimes it isn’t, which makes it even more annoying!!
Absolutely, it happens every alternate over and very confusing...Ideally it should match with the Running camera angle in order to be not confusing while glancing at it quickly...

Harigoks

County Cricketer
That’s the point
That slider isn’t working
I’ve have it on 0 it still sounds like default.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone here have submitted a ticket regarding the crowd audio?
I've submitted the ticket for the whole game :) awaiting some response though!

Mr Snrub

International Coach
I just had a vs game with my wife, NZ vs England - PS4 Patch 1.08 at "Auckland Park". Semi-auto fielding.

I've been fairly optimistic about the game up to this point. I've figured that Big Ant are making it better with each patch and it's only been a week with plenty of patches. The game I've just had has made me concerned about whether this game is going to be any good by the other end of the Ashes series.

There were some glaring, shocking problems in the gameplay that were really disappointing.

The fielding was ridiculous, with players sliding for balls and putting their legs over the line in the most brainless displays of awareness that you could hope to see.
The number of times a fielder (from both teams) chased hard until about 10-15m before the boundary, almost caught up to the slowing ball, but slowed down themselves and just let the ball go over the boundary was pathetic (about 8 times throughout a single T10 game).
Fielders who refused to power-up their throws and throw the ball back in. Even if I stopped and re-pressed the correct buttons again.
Fielders who dropped catches I lined up and dropped them by not even raising their hands to the ball and it just carries on for a boundary.
The wicketkeeper who thows the ball back to the bowler and it goes right past him to the straightish long on fielder who just holds onto it and we had to reload the game to continue.
The Irish batsmen came out to chase NZ's score by walking ankle deep through the ground behind the stand and then right through the stand out to the field.
The crowd sound was beyond bizzare, sounding like there was about 20 people in to see the match, I tried turning up crowd sounds, but it seems to make a marginal difference only.

I have a group of about 5 of us who play. As it stands, our games with each other are not decided by skill really. It's who's the victim of the least bugs or stupid programming.

On top of that with no Academy access I can't make do during the wait for a better version of the game with downloading and improving the unlicensed sides. I can't design matches because of no powerplays for single innings.

About the only thing I can say is to those who wanted to be able to loft through the covers, that I could do that, but it often went through the more straightish part of the cover area.

It's important to note, that this is the second recent patch to mention improved fielding. How are they missing EXTREMELY common and repetitive fielding bugs. It's worrying that they simply cannot fix them due to the limitations of the programming perhaps?

ExposedCashew40

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Can anybody give an estimate as to when they think the patch will be approved by Microsoft for Xbox One? Would it be the same in South Africa as the rest of the world or would it vary depending on the country?

Users who are viewing this thread