Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Sparks

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Played a few overs in career mode and generally feels better than last patch, can take 1s and 2s now without the 99% possibility of getting run out. BUT... have had a batter stand outside his crease and get stumped from a dot ball, then again almost on my player. Reckon that can be an easy fix by BA, maybe?!

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Dynamic camera is quite good. But it zooms in too much just before the bowler releases the ball. I hope they adjust the zoom or at least allow players to choose how much to zoom in,
Was just about to post the exact same thing. Overall the broadcast dynamic camera is great but way too zoomed in on the batsman. If you're watching cricket on TV the camera slowly moves with the bowler but on release of the ball you can still see most of the cut strip. With this you can just about see the top of the umpires head and the batsman fills the screen.

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
8 overs in first wicket a run out where he was 1/2 mile over crease but forgot to put his bat down. Try again tomorrow. Dynamic camera feels good just needs to stop shaking about makes me feel dizzy
Managed to get back on kids and missus in bed. 2nd wicket fallen one of those ugly smacks to the deep where you know your due a wicket On Xbox might be a different build to steam not sure what’s going on

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Managed to get back on kids and missus in bed. 2nd wicket fallen one of those ugly smacks to the deep where you know your due a wicket On Xbox might be a different build to steam not sure what’s going on
Followed by a lovely wicket edged to first slip looked great. And then…….. another run out

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Into my WTC match as England vs India at the Oval using my batting paradise sliders. I made 540-odd in the first innings and as you can see India going well 238-3. Kohli and Pant have put on a great partnership until this...have to say I was quite pleased with it. I actually thought he'd edged it such was the speed and direction the ball travelled after hitting the stumps.

What I have liked is that Pant and Kohli started to go after me a bit once they were in. I got hit for 2 successive boundaries in the previous over, 1 of which was actually lofted over the infield.

P.s ignore the fact that my short cover has no head...

joeb86

Club Captain
Think the update is broadly great apart from missing heads, too fast a zoom on the wicked broadcast camera, fielding still not *quite* there and AI bowling too much leg side to left handers.

Sounds like I’m being negative but had a great low scoring t20 just now, really enjoyed it

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Auto fielding or manual??
Auto fielding mate bowled 50 overs now had a few play and misses all from Ben stokes apart from that nothing might be me bad at bowling but only genuine wicket I got was an edge to slip which was nice. Might try tone the eng team down see if that makes a difference feel like no matter where or how I bowl I have no influence on the game whatsoever

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Into my WTC match as England vs India at the Oval using my batting paradise sliders. I made 540-odd in the first innings and as you can see India going well 238-3. Kohli and Pant have put on a great partnership until this...have to say I was quite pleased with it. I actually thought he'd edged it such was the speed and direction the ball travelled after hitting the stumps.

What I have liked is that Pant and Kohli started to go after me a bit once they were in. I got hit for 2 successive boundaries in the previous over, 1 of which was actually lofted over the infield.

P.s ignore the fact that my short cover has no head...
Now that looks decent apart from the ball flying off towards the stands what difficultiy you using mate ? What bowling option is that where you get to place the marker before you bowl not used that since cricket 07 it may help me I’m getting frustrated

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Now that looks decent apart from the ball flying off towards the stands what difficultiy you using mate ? What bowling option is that where you get to place the marker before you bowl not used that since cricket 07 it may help me I’m getting frustrated
Yeah because they had stumps flying out the ground from every hit before they're now rock solid and hitting them is like hitting a brick wall.

I use arcade controls for bowling. I'm using my own custom sliders to try and replicate a batting-friendly wicket, and hopefully with a couple of big 1st innings scores (as I posted earlier my score was 500+). My AI settings are:

Pro
ST 65
WC 28
BQ 50
RR 40

smurfygray86

Associate Captain
Yeah because they had stumps flying out the ground from every hit before they're now rock solid and hitting them is like hitting a brick wall.

I use arcade controls for bowling. I'm using my own custom sliders to try and replicate a batting-friendly wicket, and hopefully with a couple of big 1st innings scores (as I posted earlier my score was 500+). My AI settings are:

Pro
ST 65
WC 28
BQ 50
RR 40
Cheers mate. The run rate annoys the hell out of me if it’s on default they go at 3 an over no matter what and every player is almost exactly 50 strike rate and if they are say 20 off 50 balls they will try hit a few boundaries to catch up so they are somewhere near no matter how aggressive they are supposed to be

Crassus

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Cheers mate. The run rate annoys the hell out of me if it’s on default they go at 3 an over no matter what and every player is almost exactly 50 strike rate and if they are say 20 off 50 balls they will try hit a few boundaries to catch up so they are somewhere near no matter how aggressive they are supposed to be

This was the latest wicket, Wood with a sort of misdirected slower bouncer that Thakur slashes to point. Shame about the lack of head on the fielder again...

India are going at about 3.6 an over although it was up near 4 when Kohli and Pant were in.

Tfiwssirhc

#bemore
ENG....
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans

This was the latest wicket, Wood with a sort of misdirected slower bouncer that Thakur slashes to point. Shame about the lack of head on the fielder again...

India are going at about 3.6 an over although it was up near 4 when Kohli and Pant were in.
That's a really nice wicket.
Post automatically merged:

What are your camera settings?
I'm using the new dynamic camera.

Users who are viewing this thread