[Indian Cricket Career] News Updates and Announcements

I just added the Sharks and the Rockers to the Tamil Nadu division. If you've seen the movie Chennai-28, you'll know what I'm talking about. :p

I have requested for these name under Bengal Div 1- Starz United , Bengal Tigers and Bengal Lions :)

I just added the Sharks and the Rockers to the Tamil Nadu division. If you've seen the movie Chennai-28, you'll know what I'm talking about. :p

Lol i hated that movie :(

Anyways. Yeah, I plan to remake a team and play this game again lol :p

btw....what's the progress? the site cricketcareer.net is not working? how far have u gone? anyway, all the best!

btw....what's the progress? the site cricketcareer.net is not working? how far have u gone? anyway, all the best!
Hi, the site is working as far as I can see...

... Progress is still at a standstill. I'm still looking for a good chunk of time where I can get back into the project and get work done but it's hard to find with all the coursework.

So I realized my codebase is absolutely pathetic and unorganized. However, I am now designing the game all over again to be more modular. What this means is the game definitely won't be done anytime soon. :( I just realized that my erratic coding also opened itself up to bandwidth problems and security holes..... so I'm just going to start over in a sense. But luckily all the data and algorithms are still around!

Users who are viewing this thread