India Team Discussion

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think that it was harsh on Yusuf Pathan and Yuvraj Singh to not be selected in the squad for Zimbabwe

What is the obsession with bring Yuvraj back? he is clearly well past his prime and there are hundreds of better players who provide a long term solution for India.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
or pujara, and rahul
You got him wrong I guess? He said about the squad and not the playing XI.
Pujara & Rahul are already in the squad. And most probably, in lineup too.

Please correct me if you want to say that - they (youngsters) should be included ahead of Pujara & Rahul. :)

grkrama

National Board President
ya, I guess i didnt see the back n forth discussion between you guys fully, i just meant rahul or pujara should be considered in the lineup ahead of others!

certainly rohit doesnt earn the chance as he is neither hitting it at test level nor has he invested time in FC!

while i dont want dhawan anywhere near t20 squad, he actually does ok in tests or odis [to a lesser extent] whether better than rahul is debatable i would say its going to be a battle between them. rahane i believe is best left at 5 where he is doing well!

rijwan khan

School Cricketer
What is the obsession with bring Yuvraj back? he is clearly well past his prime and there are hundreds of better players who provide a long term solution for India.
and he is not same yuvraj what he was used to be at time of wc 2011

rijwan khan

School Cricketer
ya, I guess i didnt see the back n forth discussion between you guys fully, i just meant rahul or pujara should be considered in the lineup ahead of others!

certainly rohit doesnt earn the chance as he is neither hitting it at test level nor has he invested time in FC!

while i dont want dhawan anywhere near t20 squad, he actually does ok in tests or odis [to a lesser extent] whether better than rahul is debatable i would say its going to be a battle between them. rahane i believe is best left at 5 where he is doing well!
shikhar dhawan does not fit in t20 format

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Does anyone know anything about Faiz Fazal? Quite an outfield selection from the selectors and totally based on what selectors saw of him in Irani trophy match. His record is not that great so it would be interesting to see how he goes.

Saroj padhy

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Does anyone know anything about Faiz Fazal? Quite an outfield selection from the selectors and totally based on what selectors saw of him in Irani trophy match. His record is not that great so it would be interesting to see how he goes.
Just a century in Irani trophy and also for India A this year in Deodhar trophy.
That's it.
He is the vice captain of Vidarbha.
I don't know anything else about him.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
In the point #8, it says "He scored 143 runs in two games at an average at a 35.75". How is it possible to have an average of 35 ?
Because he was playing in 4 day matches. So he played 4 innings instead of 2

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
He is also amazed.I couldn't remember correctly but in a interview after selection he himself said his performance this year was not that good but he knew good performance against Ranji Champions means something.

grkrama

National Board President
dont get me wrong if he turns out to be our hussey etc judos to him and our team, but i did read shashank manohar was at this guys wedding and is close !

Users who are viewing this thread