India Team Discussion

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Umm .. thats what we said last time .. ended up with egg on face after their spinners out-performed ours
Would be an interesting series and tough for both sides.
For sure....... Mind this!!![DOUBLEPOST=1465502140][/DOUBLEPOST]We are also having Day-Night test at the end of the year vs :nzf:

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
3a8b01af0a02c2f62cf6f1e98e48b74a.jpg

Bilal45

International Cricketer
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
india best performance series 2016

LiveLoveABD

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
While I have no objections to Anil Kumble becoming our coach (Tom Moody remains my preference), I think the panel selecting the coach shouldn't have been those that have played with him and garnered ages of friendship. It just doesn't seem right.

grkrama

National Board President
While I have no objections to Anil Kumble becoming our coach (Tom Moody remains my preference), I think the panel selecting the coach shouldn't have been those that have played with him and garnered ages of friendship. It just doesn't seem right.

lol was thinking the same thing, i mean sachin would hold kumble's cap before every over he bowled or something, that said kumble wouldn't be a bad choice!

I think moody would be what i would call the top candidate on meeting the requirements, and kumble would be the best gamble candidate based on potential!

imVkohli

Banned
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  5. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
With all due respect, I think its unfair for us to question Sachin, Saurav and VVS's decision making. They have taken the right decision of choosing Kumble as the coach. He is a no-nonsene guy who works in the background and is a very calming personality who can gel well with the "in your face" attitude of Kohli.

I think Pravin Amre should be appointed batting coach. We have heard stories of him helping improve technique of certain players.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Mixed IPL would be more interesting.Complete women IPL will not generate any significant amount of money from the people we are not Australia and England.
No, it's the normal IPL, will have some tweaks in the schedule.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Absolutely rubbish idea to bring in another IPL. I mean we already have 8 weeks of IPL and it is more than enough. If you don't have any cricket in September doesn't mean you just add in another IPL. Let the players rest for some time because they are not machines. IPL is already long enough competition and by adding another IPL will be just an overkill.

Users who are viewing this thread